Main responsibilities of Dingnan County Education and Sports Bureau
(1) to implement the Party's educational principles and policies and the educational laws and regulations of the state. To study the major issues concerning the reform and development of education and sports in the county, and comprehensively guide and coordinate the management of education and sports in the county and relevant departments.
(2) to study and put forward the reform and development strategy of education and sports in our county. To work out the development plan of education and sports in the county, formulate the development priorities, structure, scale, speed and steps of education and sports, guide, coordinate and inspect the implementation work, and be responsible for the statistics and analysis of education and sports information in the county.
(3) to plan, coordinate and guide the reform of education and sports in our county as a whole, straighten out the internal and external relations of education, and establish and improve the operating mechanism suited to the "county-based" management system.
(4) to manage the education funds as a whole. To formulate policies and plans for raising funds for education, funding for education and investment in educational infrastructure in conjunction with relevant departments. To supervise and inspect the raising, use and management of educational funds throughout the county, coordinate the payment of teachers' salaries, and centrally manage overseas and non-district educational assistance and loans to counties, as well as various educational funds transferred from the central, provincial and municipal governments to counties.
(5) to overall manage the work of basic education, primary and secondary vocational education, middle and primary adult education, early childhood education and special education throughout the county, organize and implement the setting standards, basic education and teaching standards and basic teaching documents for all kinds of secondary and primary education formulated by the state, and guide the reform of education and teaching, the socialization of logistics and the evaluation of secondary and primary education in all kinds of education below secondary level. The study puts forward suggestions on the establishment, renaming and cancellation of schools in the stage of high school education, approves the establishment of schools in the stage of compulsory education, and organizes and manages the teaching materials of basic education, vocational education and adult education in the county.
(6) to supervise, inspect, guide and evaluate the work of popularizing nine-year compulsory education throughout the county, eliminating illiteracy among young and middle-aged people, developing high school education, early childhood education and implementing quality education in schools of all levels and types. Manage the status of junior and primary schools, assist the Municipal Bureau of Education in managing the status of ordinary high schools and vocational high schools throughout the county, and assist in the issuance of certificates for ordinary high schools and vocational high schools.
(7) to make overall planning, coordinate and manage the work of running schools by social forces throughout the county. To examine or approve ordinary middle schools, vocational middle schools, junior middle schools, primary schools and kindergartens run by social forces, and to guide, manage, supervise, evaluate and inspect the schools run by social forces throughout the county.
(8) to be in charge of the work of teachers at all levels and types of schools throughout the county. To be responsible for the identification and management of the qualifications of teachers in the county, the evaluation of a series of professional and technical positions of teachers and the commendation and reward of the education system, and to organize and implement the training of teachers in basic education. Coordinate with relevant departments to organize and implement continuing education for teachers and education administrators throughout the county. To study and implement the establishment standards of school staff in the county in conjunction with relevant departments. To guide and coordinate the reform of the personnel and distribution system of schools at all levels and types in the county, and to make overall plans and guide the construction of teachers and educational administrators at all levels and types of schools in the county.
(9) to administer the enrollment examination of ordinary institutions of higher learning and secondary professional schools, the enrollment examination of adult higher education, the self-study education of higher education and the graduation examination of ordinary senior high schools throughout the county.
(10) to make overall planning and management of the ideological and political, moral education, sports, health and art education, national defense education and safety education management of all types of schools at all levels in the county. To co-ordinate the work of the Party and the masses of the organs of the Administration, institutions directly under the administration and county schools.
(11) to manage and organize the implementation of employment guidance services for graduate students and college and secondary school graduates from ordinary colleges and universities throughout the county. Work with relevant departments to formulate the enrollment plan of secondary schools in the county.
(12) to plan and guide the educational and scientific research and scientific and technological research in the field of sports of all kinds of schools at all levels and institutions directly under the bureaus in the county. To coordinate and guide schools at all levels and institutions directly under the bureau throughout the county to undertake the implementation of major scientific research projects at the national, provincial and municipal levels.
(13) to implement the laws, regulations, principles and policies of the state's spoken and written language work, to manage the spoken and written language work of the county as a whole, and to formulate medium-and long-term plans for the spoken and written language work of the whole county. Guide the promotion of Putonghua.
(15) to make overall planning and guide the work of work inspection and school-run industries in schools of all levels and types throughout the county. To study and formulate the development plan of the sports industry, be responsible for the examination and approval of the qualifications of sports business activities, and manage the sports market in accordance with the law.
(16) to co-ordinate and manage exchanges and international cooperation outside the education system of the county. To implement the state's principles and policies on the administration of studying abroad and studying in China, to be responsible for educational exchanges and cooperation with the Hong Kong, Macao Special Administrative region and Taiwan, and to be responsible for employing foreign cultural and educational experts by county-level educational institutions.
(17) to implement the national fitness plan, guide and carry out mass sports activities, implement national physical exercise standards, and carry out national physique monitoring.
(18) to make overall plans for the development of competitive sports, study and balance county-wide sports competitions, competitive sports events and key layout; do a good job in the construction of sports teams, and guide, approve and approve sports teams to participate in major national, provincial and municipal competitions.
(19) to plan and coordinate the layout of the construction of stadiums and facilities throughout the county, and guide and standardize the construction of stadiums and facilities.
(20) to be responsible for the qualification examination and professional guidance of sexual sports associations throughout the county. Responsible for the management of fitness Qigong.
(21) to study and put forward principles, policies and measures for the reform of the scientific and technological system of the whole county; to promote the establishment of a scientific and technological innovation system and scientific and technological innovation mechanism adapted to the socialist market economy and the laws of scientific and technological development; guide and coordinate the reform of the scientific and technological system of all departments and towns; promote the construction of the scientific and technological innovation system of the whole county, and improve the scientific and technological innovation capability of the whole county.
(22) to organize and compile the medium-and long-term plans for the development of civil science and technology and the development of mountain areas throughout the county.
(23) to study and implement measures to increase investment in science and technology through various channels; to optimize the allocation of scientific and technological resources; and to be responsible for the budget and final accounts of related expenses such as scientific operating expenses, scientific and technological "three fees" and special funds for centralized management.
(24) to be responsible for formulating and organizing the implementation of the county's annual plans for major scientific and technological research, tackling key scientific and technological problems, scientific and technological innovation projects and social development, and organizing and implementing the training plan for county academic and technological leaders. To be responsible for formulating and guiding the implementation of the Torch Plan, the Spark Plan, the Achievement Promotion Plan, the key New Product Plan and the technological innovation plan guidelines for technology-based small and medium-sized enterprises. Strengthen the development and promotion of high-tech industrialization and applied technology; be responsible for the identification and recommendation of high-tech enterprises and private science and technology enterprises in the county.
(25) implement the state's principles and policies on scientific and technological cooperation and exchanges with foreign countries, study and formulate plans for scientific and technological cooperation and exchanges throughout the county, and carry out scientific and technological cooperation and exchanges at home and abroad with relevant departments.
(26) vigorously promote the development of private scientific research institutions and scientific and technological enterprises in accordance with the laws and rules of the market economy, promote the construction of a socialized service system for science and technology, and guide the development of the county's scientific and technological tertiary industry; centrally manage the county's scientific and technological achievements, scientific and technological awards, scientific and technological secrecy, scientific and technological patents, technological market, science and technology-related intellectual property protection and other work.
(27) formulate plans for the popularization of science and technology, implement policy guidance, promote the development of science popularization, and centrally manage the work of scientific and technological information, scientific and technological secrecy and scientific and technological statistics throughout the county.
(28) to undertake other tasks assigned by the county party committee and the county people's government.
Real dream is the other shore of reality.