Main responsibilities of Baicheng Education Bureau
(1) to implement the line, principles, policies, regulations, rules and regulations of the central and provincial governments on educational work and supervise their implementation.
(2) to study the city-wide plan for the development of education, formulate the scale, speed and steps of educational development, and guide and coordinate the implementation of educational plans and plans.
To comprehensively manage the city's basic education, early childhood education, ethnic education, special education, vocational and technical education, adult education, elimination of illiteracy among young and middle-aged people and running schools by social forces. To guide and coordinate the educational work of all counties (cities, districts) and relevant departments.
(4) to make overall plans, make arrangements and guide the reform of the education system and the school-running system, and straighten out the internal and external relations of education.
To formulate the plan for the development of education in the city, to formulate plans and annual plans for the construction of school buildings and housing in the city, to be responsible for the construction and management of campuses, and to be responsible for the work of work-study programs in schools in the whole city. coordinate and guide the implementation of logistics socialization reform in Bai University and Technical Secondary School.
To comprehensively manage and guide the party building and ideological and political work of their subordinate schools and units, as well as the work of mass groups, United front work, family planning, letters and complaints, etc. To manage the leading bodies and leading cadres of primary and secondary schools and department-level institutions in accordance with the authority of cadre management. To be responsible for the discipline inspection and supervision of education, the construction of work style, the construction of legal system and the work of comprehensive management.
In charge of the work of teachers in the city. Work with relevant departments to formulate and implement the rules and regulations for the education system, wages, benefits and personnel management; guide the reform of the city's school personnel system and distribution system; be responsible for the identification and management of teachers' qualifications throughout the city; overall plan and guide the construction of teachers and managers at all levels; be responsible for the education system and planning, guide the construction of teachers and managers at all levels; be responsible for the work of intellectuals in the education system.
Plan and guide the ideological and political work, moral education, teaching, sports, health and art, national defense education and social practice of all levels and types of schools in the city, and promote quality education in an all-round way. To coordinate and guide the construction of a safe and civilized campus and the comprehensive management of public security.
(10) to manage the enrollment and examination work of all kinds of schools as a whole. The enrollment plan of ordinary high school, vocational college and secondary vocational school. To guide the employment service of normal college and vocational college graduates before leaving school.
(11) to publicize and implement the principles and policies of the state for the work of spoken and written languages. Implement the national plans and standards for spoken and written Chinese and minority languages. To guide the promotion of Putonghua and Putonghua testing.
(12) to be responsible for managing, coordinating and guiding the foreign affairs of the education system of the whole city. Implement the principles and policies of studying abroad and the overall management of running schools, and carry out education and exchanges at home and abroad.
(13) to be responsible for the development and construction of the city's educational information system, and to be responsible for the statistics, analysis, reporting and release of basic educational information.
(14) to guide relevant educational societies, associations, foundations and other mass organizations and out-of-school education.
To manage the educational supervision office of the municipal government on behalf of the municipal government, to supervise, inspect, guide and evaluate the educational work, educational administrative departments and schools of the people's governments at and below the county level; to plan and implement the educational supervision work of the whole city as a whole, to guide the educational supervision work of counties (cities and districts).
(16) to complete other tasks assigned by the municipal government.
anything that adds laughter and joy to your life.