According to the notice of the General Office of the Municipal CPC Committee and the General Office of the Municipal Government on issuing the organizational Reform Plan of the Lixia District people's Government (Economic Department word (2010) No. 8) and the District Party Committee and District Government's opinions on the implementation of the organizational Reform of the Lixia District people's Government of Jinan City (calendar issued (2010) No. 16), the Education Bureau of Lixia District was established as the working department of the district government.
(1) to implement the principles, policies, laws, regulations and rules of the Party and the state in educational work; to formulate plans and policies for the reform and development of education in the whole region and organize their implementation.
(2) to be responsible for the overall planning, coordination and management of basic education (including preschool education), vocational education and adult education, private education, community education and special education in the region.
(3) to be in charge of the work of teachers in the whole region, to guide the construction of the teaching staff of the school, to guide the reform of the internal management system and the reform of education and teaching, and to undertake the management, organization, guidance and supervision of the qualification of teachers in the whole region; to be responsible for the supervision and evaluation of education at all levels in the region.
(4) to make overall plans for the allocation of educational resources, structural layout adjustment, school construction, work-study programs and school-run industries in the whole region; to undertake the examination, approval and approval of the establishment, merger, renaming and adjustment of primary and secondary vocational schools in the region.
(5) to participate in the formulation of policies on education financing, education allocation and education infrastructure investment, to monitor the financing and use of education funds, and to participate in the reform of the funding guarantee mechanism for compulsory education in the whole region. To compile and submit the annual budget proposal for district-level education funds, to be responsible for the management and guidance of education funds, capital construction investment and special funds for district-affiliated schools (units), and to manage education assistance and education loans to our district both inside and outside the country in accordance with relevant regulations; guide the implementation of school capital construction and school building safety projects.
(6) to be responsible for the enrollment examination and student status management of all kinds of academic qualifications education in the region; to organize and carry out scientific research on teaching and education in the region as well as audio-visual education.
(7) to be responsible for the educational exchanges and cooperation between the region and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan; to be responsible for the management of spoken and written languages in the region.
(8) to be responsible for the statistics, analysis and release of basic educational information; to guide the work of school physical education, health, art education and national defense education in the whole region.
(9) to be responsible for the stability work of the directly subordinate schools (units), guide the schools to carry out the work of preventing and dealing with the problems of cults, and guide the security work of the schools.
(10) to be responsible for the building of the leading bodies of directly subordinate schools (units) and the building of the contingent of cadres of bureau organs; to be responsible for the training of cadres of educational institutions at all levels in the region and the assessment of directly subordinate units; to be responsible for the selection and management of intellectuals and social talents in the education system; to be responsible for party building, education, development and management of party members in directly affiliated schools (units).
(11) to guide the ideological and political education, moral education, legal education, publicity and education and the construction of spiritual civilization in the schools of the whole region; and to guide the United front and mass work of the education system.
(12) to undertake other tasks assigned by the district party committee and the district government.
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through.