Brief introduction of Chongyi Education Information Network
Chongyi Education Information Network is a Chongyi education portal, which mainly provides the contents of government affairs publicity, document notification, educational news, moral education party building, educational personnel, financial school construction, enrollment examination, educational supervision, teaching and research center, audio-visual education equipment and so on.
Brief introduction of Chongyi County Education Bureau
The Chongyi County Bureau of Education implements the Party's educational principles and policies and the state's educational laws and regulations; studies major issues concerning the county's educational reform and development; and comprehensively guides and coordinates the educational management work of all townships (towns) and relevant departments throughout the county.
(1) to implement the Party's educational principles and policies and the educational laws and regulations of the state; to study major issues concerning the educational reform and development of the county; and to comprehensively guide and coordinate the educational management work of all townships (towns) and relevant departments throughout the county.
(2) to guide the moral education in the schools of the whole county and assist the relevant departments to do a good job in the comprehensive management of public security in the schools of the whole county.
(3) to study and put forward the ideas of educational reform in our county, formulate the development plan of educational undertakings in the county, formulate the key points, structure, scale, speed and steps of the development of educational undertakings, guide, coordinate and inspect the implementation work; be responsible for the statistics and analysis of educational information in the county.
(4) to manage the education funds as a whole. To formulate policies and plans for raising funds for education, funding for education and investment in educational infrastructure in conjunction with relevant departments. Supervise and inspect the raising, use and management of education funds throughout the county, and participate in coordinating the payment of teachers' salaries. Centralized administration of overseas and non-county education assistance and education loans to the county and various education funds transferred by the central, provincial and municipal governments to the county.
(5) to coordinate and manage the basic education, vocational education, adult education, early childhood education and special education throughout the county, organize and implement the setting standards, basic education and teaching standards and basic teaching documents of all kinds of secondary and primary schools formulated by the state, and organize and implement the education and teaching reform and evaluation of all kinds of secondary and sub-secondary education. The study puts forward the establishment, renaming, adjustment and layout of primary and secondary schools in the county; organize and manage the teaching materials of basic education, vocational education and adult education in the county; organize the compilation of local teaching materials; guide the examination and approval of local teaching materials in primary and secondary schools.
(6) to supervise, inspect, guide and evaluate the work of popularizing nine-year compulsory education throughout the county, eliminating illiteracy among young and middle-aged people, developing high school education, early childhood education and implementing quality education in schools of all levels and types. Manage the junior high school and primary school status of the county. Responsible for the issuance of documents in junior high school.
(7) to make overall planning, coordinate and manage the work of running schools by social forces throughout the county. Examine and approve primary schools and kindergartens run by social forces.
(8) to be in charge of the work of teachers at all levels and types of schools throughout the county. To be responsible for the identification and management of the qualifications of teachers in the county, the professional and technical job evaluation of teachers and the commendation and reward of the education system. To be responsible for the training of teachers in basic education and the continuing education of teachers and education administrators. To study and implement the establishment standards of school staff in the county in conjunction with relevant departments. To guide and coordinate the reform of the personnel and distribution system of schools at all levels and types in the county.
(9) to administer educational examinations such as the enrollment examination of ordinary high schools and secondary professional schools, the entrance examination of adult higher education, the self-study examination of higher education and the graduation examination of ordinary senior high schools throughout the county.
(10) to make overall planning and administration of the ideological and political, moral education, sports, health and art education, national defense education and safety education and management of schools of all levels and types throughout the county.
(11) to manage and organize the implementation of employment guidance services for graduate students and college and secondary school graduates from ordinary colleges and universities throughout the county. To guide and coordinate the reform of the employment system for college and secondary school graduates throughout the county.
(12) to plan and guide the educational, scientific research and teaching work of schools of all levels and types throughout the county. To coordinate and guide the relevant units of the county's primary and secondary schools and the county education bureau to undertake the implementation of major national and provincial scientific research projects.
(13) to implement the laws, regulations, principles and policies of the national spoken and written language work, and assist in the management of the spoken and written language work of the county. Guide the promotion of Putonghua and written standard characters, and assist in the testing of Putonghua and written standard characters.
(14) to be responsible for the information construction of the education system of the whole county, guide the work of modern information technology education, audio-visual education, educational technology and equipment of the whole county, and manage the modern distance education of the whole county as a whole.
(15) to make overall planning and guide the work of work-study programs and risk management in primary and secondary schools throughout the county.
(16) to coordinate and manage the external exchanges and international cooperation of the education system of the whole county.
(17) to be in charge of county schools.
(18) to undertake other tasks assigned by the county party committee and county government.
Don't give up just because of what people said. Use that as your motivation to push harder.