Shaowu Education Bureau is the administrative department in charge of the city's education system. There are personnel Section, Office, Planning Finance Section, Secondary Education Section, Primary Education Section, moral Education Section and other functional departments.
Shaowu Municipal Bureau of EducationMain responsibility
1. Implement the principles, policies and regulations of the Party and the state, party committees and governments on educational work and party building and ideological and political work, implement the educational development strategy and development plan of the whole city, and inspect and supervise the implementation of all kinds of schools at all levels in the city.
2. To formulate the educational policies and normative documents of the whole city, and to guide, inspect and supervise the implementation.
3. To co-ordinate the development of the educational cause of the whole city, study and formulate the development plan of the educational cause of the whole city, formulate the focus, scale and speed of the development of the educational cause, guide and coordinate the implementation of the development plan, and organize the work of educational information statistics. To be responsible for the planning, management, supervision and evaluation of running schools by social forces in the city.
4. Uniformly manage the work of basic education, vocational education, adult education, special education and early childhood education, focus on promoting the basic popularization of nine-year compulsory education and basically eliminating illiteracy among young and middle-aged people, and strengthen the inspection and evaluation of schools at all levels and types in accordance with the law. we will actively promote quality education and comprehensively improve the quality of education and teaching and the efficiency of running schools.
5. In accordance with the requirements of the outline of China's Education Reform and Development and the Provincial Government's decision on the Reform and Development of basic Education, we should make overall plans, coordinate and guide the reform of the education system, and straighten out the internal and external relations of education. coordinate and guide the comprehensive reform of rural education in the whole city, and promote the combination of agriculture, science and education.
6. to be responsible for putting forward suggestions on the annual education funds plan, to inspect and supervise the implementation of the "three increases" of education funds, the addition of urban and rural education fees, and the collection of matching fees for urban education construction; to manage the use of municipal education funds, to be responsible for guiding and implementing the audit of the management and use of education funds, and to inspect and supervise the implementation of financial and economic laws and regulations. To be responsible for the management of school-running conditions and equipment, information construction, school-run industry and capital construction.
7. To be in charge of the work of teachers in the city, uniformly manage the construction of the contingent of teachers and educational administrative cadres of all levels and types of schools, and be responsible for the qualification of teachers in kindergartens, primary schools and junior high schools, coordinate and organize the management of teachers' posts, implement the system of teachers' posts, reward and punishment, and guide the reform of the internal management system of the school. To organize and implement the employment distribution of normal school graduates.
8. To guide the work of moral education, sports, health, culture and art, national defense education and campus greening. Organize and guide the safety and stability of the school, cooperate with relevant departments to manage the surrounding environment of the campus, and properly deal with school emergencies in a timely manner.
9. Manage the foreign exchange and cooperation of the education system of the whole city, and manage the examination and approval of the academic qualifications of those who study abroad at their own expense.
10. To formulate medium-and long-term plans for the development of education; to formulate annual enrollment plans for all types of schools at all levels in the city in conjunction with relevant departments, to be responsible for the organization and management of enrollment, self-study examinations for higher and secondary education, and the registration, examination and examination of senior high school in colleges and secondary schools throughout the city, and to organize and guide the implementation of relevant regulations and measures.
The worst sort of indolence is being given a choice, yet taking no initiative to change.