Wengyuan Education Information Network responsibility Adjustment
(1) to cancel and adjust the administrative examination and approval items that have been cancelled and adjusted by the county people's government.
(2) strengthen basic education, focus on rural education, promote the balanced development of compulsory education, promote the further tilt of public educational resources to rural and remote areas, and promote educational equity; promote the teaching reform of basic education, strengthen moral education in primary and secondary schools, and implement quality education in an all-round way.
(3) vigorously develop vocational education, persist in taking employment as the orientation, deepen the reform of vocational education and teaching, and enhance the vitality of vocational education development.
(4) to strengthen the overall planning, comprehensive coordination and macro-management of non-governmental education, improve the policies and measures for the management of private education, standardize the order of running schools, and promote the healthy development of privately-run education.
Main responsibilities of Wengyuan Education Information Network
(1) to implement the principles, policies, laws and regulations of the central and provincial, municipal and county governments on educational work, formulate relevant normative documents on education, and organize their implementation.
(2) to organize the formulation of development plans and annual plans for educational undertakings, put forward suggestions for the reform of the educational system, as well as the direction, focus, structure and speed of educational development, and coordinate and guide its implementation.
(3) to formulate, in conjunction with relevant departments, the provisions on the scope of responsibilities for education financing, education allocation, education infrastructure investment and education fees, and supervise the implementation of financial allocation for primary and secondary education, in conjunction with the financial departments, arrange the distribution of relevant education funds in provinces, cities and counties to guide the infrastructure work of primary and secondary schools.
(4) to comprehensively manage compulsory education, ordinary high school education, preschool education and special education, and be responsible for promoting the balanced development of compulsory education and promoting educational equity, promoting the reform of basic education and implementing quality education in an all-round way.
(5) to guide moral education, intellectual education, physical education, aesthetic education, labor education and national defense education in schools, and to ensure the implementation of quality education and the realization of educational goals.
(6) to make overall planning, coordinate and manage all kinds of non-governmental education at all levels, standardize the order of running privately-run education, and promote the healthy development of privately-run education.
(7) to guide, supervise and inspect the safety work of schools of all levels and types.
(8) to take the lead in supervising and inspecting the implementation of educational laws, regulations, principles and policies by all kinds of schools in the county, to be responsible for supervising the work of government and school supervision, and to organize educational law enforcement work in accordance with the law, to supervise and inspect the performance of educational duties and the consolidation and improvement of the "two bases" in primary and secondary schools, to organize the supervision, inspection and acceptance of primary and secondary education, to be responsible for educational evaluation, and to inspect and monitor the quality of education and the level of running schools.
(9) to organize and formulate the enrollment plan of the school, coordinate the enrollment work, and guide the management of student status.
(10) to guide the research and reform of education and teaching in various schools, to guide the experiments of new courses, to guide the construction of educational technology and equipment, laboratories and libraries, to guide the implementation of educational information projects, and to be responsible for educational information statistics.
(11) to be responsible for the external exchanges and cooperation of the system.
(12) to plan and guide the promotion of Putonghua and written norms.
(13) to guide the building of the ranks of teachers and educational administrative cadres in various schools, to be responsible for the implementation of the qualification system for teachers in basic education, and to be responsible for the examination and evaluation of professional and technical posts of teachers in basic education.
(14) to undertake other tasks assigned by the county people's government and the provincial and municipal educational administrative departments.
When we learn to treasure simple happiness then we will be winners in life.