Main responsibilities of Jianou Education Information Network
(1) to implement the educational principles, policies, laws and regulations of the Party and the state; to organize and formulate medium-and long-term plans and annual plans for the development of education in the whole region, and to guide, coordinate, organize and supervise their implementation.
(2) to comprehensively manage the work of preschool education, primary and secondary education, vocational education, adult education and the eradication of illiteracy in the region; to examine and verify the establishment and changes of preschool education, primary and secondary schools, and to be responsible for educational supervision and evaluation; to be responsible for the examination, supervision and management of the school-running institutions of social forces in the region.
(3) to coordinate and guide the education and teaching reform of secondary and primary education schools in the region, and to establish an educational system and operating mechanism suited to social development.
(4) to coordinate and promote the implementation of education funds and investment in education in the whole region; manage national education special funds and supervise the collection and use of education taxes and fees; be responsible for the preparation of the budget and final accounts plan of district education bureaus, guide directly subordinate schools to prepare budget and final account plans; be responsible for the preparation of various special education funds and additional use plans for district-level education fees To be responsible for guiding the management of educational expenses, capital construction plans and capital construction investment and financial management of directly affiliated schools as well as the supervision and management of state-owned assets; to be responsible for the management of educational projects in the whole region.
(5) to manage and guide the work of teachers in the region and implement the teacher qualification system; to be responsible for the institutional establishment of the education system, the evaluation and appointment of personnel, labor, and professional and technical posts in conjunction with relevant departments; to plan and guide the construction of teachers in the region; to formulate plans for the training and continuing education of primary and secondary school teachers in the region and organize their implementation; and to assess, appoint and remove school leading cadres in accordance with the authority and procedures of cadre management.
(6) to guide the work of party building in the education system, to guide the ideological and political work, moral education, teaching and legal education in the schools under their jurisdiction, and to guide the work of trade unions, the United front, the Communist Youth League, women and caring for the next generation in schools in conjunction with relevant departments; coordinate with relevant departments to maintain the stability of the school.
Life is never easier, we just get stronger.