The work responsibility of Yingze Education Information Network
(1) to formulate the region's education development strategy, overall planning, coordinate and guide the reform of the region's education system and school-running system, formulate the region's education development plan and annual plan, and guide, coordinate and organize its implementation; formulate plans and implementation plans for the reform and development of education in the whole region and organize their implementation.
(2) to be responsible for preschool education, compulsory education, special education, adult education and community education; to be responsible for promoting the balanced development of compulsory education and promoting educational equity; to formulate basic teaching requirements and basic teaching documents for basic education; to standardize the construction of teaching materials for primary and secondary schools in the region; to implement quality education in an all-round way; to directly manage district schools and local institutions; to guide and coordinate the relevant educational work of all departments directly under the district. To be responsible for the supervision, inspection and evaluation of the work of the school; to manage the private education in the whole district according to the authority.
(3) to be responsible for guiding the work of moral education, sports, health and art education, national defense education and school security in schools of all levels and types in the region. To guide the stability of directly affiliated schools and the work of out-of-school education in primary and secondary schools.
(4) to be responsible for the overall planning, planning and management of the work of teachers in the whole region; to guide the construction of talents in the education system; to implement the qualification of teachers in primary and secondary schools and kindergartens in the administrative area of the district in accordance with the law; to undertake the job evaluation and recruitment of professional and technical personnel in the education system of the whole region; to undertake the establishment and staffing, deployment, salary, assessment, reward and punishment and other work of the bureau. To undertake the staffing, recruitment, assessment, rewards and punishments, adjustment of mobility, salary, retirement audit and other work in district-affiliated schools (units).
(5) to be responsible for the construction of the educational legal system in the region, to guide schools to administer education and schools according to law, to safeguard and protect the legitimate rights and interests of schools, teachers, students and staff, and to organize and carry out educational administrative law enforcement.
(6) to do a good job in raising and using the educational funds of the whole region in conjunction with the relevant departments. To manage the funds, state-owned assets and capital construction of district-affiliated educational institutions; to participate in the supervision of the use of educational funds, to inspect the income and expenditure of educational funds of district-affiliated schools in accordance with the law; to participate in the layout planning of all kinds of schools at all levels in the region, examine and approve the new construction, cancellation and adjustment of schools and the transfer or alteration of land, school buildings and property.
(7) to co-ordinate and organize the enrollment examinations of universities and technical secondary schools in the region, the self-study examinations of higher education, the admissions examinations of adult education and the graduation examinations of primary and junior high schools.
(8) to guide all types of schools at all levels in the region to carry out education and teaching reform, organize all kinds of schools to carry out educational scientific research, teaching research activities and the popularization of educational and scientific research achievements; plan and implement educational technology and equipment and information construction.
(9) to be responsible for the statistics, analysis and publication of the basic information of education in the whole region; to guide the work of educational societies, associations, research societies and other educational organizations.
(10) to be responsible for implementing the principles and policies of the national spoken and written language work; to organize, coordinate and inspect the standardization of spoken and written language in the whole region; and to be responsible for the promotion of Putonghua. Responsible for the work of "two exemptions and one subsidy" and student loans for poor college students.
Nothing can't be figured out. The past just can't be reached again.