The work responsibility of Education in Dangyang City
(1) to implement all the principles, policies and regulations of the Party and the state on educational work.
(2) to formulate a city-wide education development plan and organize its implementation, and to organize and guide the reform of the city's education and teaching system.
(3) to participate in the formulation of methods and plans for raising funds for education, allocation for education and investment in educational infrastructure; and to supervise the raising and use of funds for education in the whole city.
(4) to comprehensively manage the work of basic education, vocational and technical education, adult education, special education and early childhood education throughout the city, and guide and coordinate the relevant educational work of various departments.
(5) to plan and guide the work of moral education, ideological and political education, sports, health and art education and national defense education in schools of all levels and types throughout the city.
(6) to be in charge of the work of teachers in the whole city. Organize and implement the formulation of qualification certificates for teachers at all levels and various types; make overall plans for the building of the team of school teachers and managers; and do a good job in the evaluation of teachers' professional and technical positions in conjunction with the competent departments.
(7) to administer the enrollment and examination of academic qualifications education in the whole city as a whole.
(8) to be responsible for the layout of all kinds of schools in the city; to be responsible for the management of running schools by social forces in the city; and to work out and implement the enrollment plans of ordinary senior high schools and vocational education centers in conjunction with relevant departments.
(9) to guide and coordinate the logistics, school-run industries and work-study programs of all levels and types of schools in the city, as well as the equipment of audio-visual education, teaching, food equipment and books and materials; be responsible for the statistics, analysis and release of educational information; undertake the daily management of educational supervision and guide the work of relevant educational societies, associations and foundations.
(10) to implement the principles and policies of the national spoken and written language work; to formulate long-term and medium-term plans for the spoken and written language work of the whole city; to be responsible for the organization and implementation of the Hanyu Pinyin Program, and to do a good job in standardizing the use of words and expressions in schools and society; organize and train Putonghua teachers and local language staff.
Give light and people will find the way.