A brief introduction to Weng'an Education Network
Weng'an Education Network is sponsored by Weng'an Education Bureau, which includes the general situation of education, educational information, all kinds of education, educational party building, policy documents, openness of government affairs, online affairs, enrollment examination, teaching research and teaching reform, campus elegant demeanor, special columns and so on.
Brief introduction of Weng'an Education Bureau
First, implement the educational policy of the Party and the state, study and draft the educational development strategy of the county and the policies, regulations and major rules and regulations of educational work, and organize their implementation.
Second, work with relevant departments to formulate development plans and annual plans for all kinds of educational undertakings at all levels in the county, guide and inspect the implementation of educational plans and plans, and summarize annual plans and summaries
Third, comprehensively manage the county's basic education, vocational education, adult education, preschool education, special education, normal education, etc.; use laws and regulations, funding, planning, information services, government guidance and necessary administrative means to carry out macro-management and supervision and evaluation of all levels and types of schools; be in charge of the teaching work of all levels and types of schools.
Fourth, work with relevant departments to comprehensively study, plan, coordinate, guide and implement the reform of the education system and school-running system, adjust the layout of primary and secondary schools, straighten out the internal and external relations of education, and establish a socialist education system and operating mechanism with Chinese characteristics to meet the needs of the socialist market economic system, political system, scientific and technological system.
Fifth, the planning and financial departments of Huitong county shall conduct research, allocation and audit of education funds, investment in education construction and annual budget; be responsible for the collection and statistics of education funds; be responsible for the establishment and investment declaration of large and medium-sized projects in the county's education system; guide the financial management, supervision and audit of the county's education system
To be responsible for the planning and arrangement of education surcharges and additional education fees; to supervise the additional rural education fees levied by townships (towns)
7. To work with relevant departments to do a good job in the training, education, assessment, selection, recommendation and personnel deployment of leading cadres of all levels and types of schools; to be responsible for the training and education of school reserve cadres
8. to formulate relevant policies and rules and regulations on labor wages and personnel management in the education system in conjunction with relevant departments; to guide schools to strengthen the reform of the internal personnel system, to plan and guide the construction of teachers and educational management cadres at all levels and types of schools; to be responsible for the reform of professional titles and the evaluation and recruitment of professional and technical posts in the education system of the whole county; to make reasonable personnel deployment of teachers in the whole county. Work with relevant departments to recommend employment for normal college and secondary school graduates in the county.
IX. To guide the ideological and political work, safe employment, sports and health work, aesthetic education and environmental protection education in schools of all levels and types.
Organize and guide all kinds of academic education and enrollment examinations at all levels in the county; plan and implement continuing education, self-study examinations for adults, the Hong Kong Certificate of Education in senior high schools, and eliminate illiteracy among young and middle-aged people
11. Formulate the scientific research plan and plan of the education system of the whole county
12. Organize and implement technical and equipment plans for all levels and types of schools, and organize and guide the work-study program in primary and secondary schools.
XIII. Reflect important information on education and handle letters and visits from the masses.
14. Be responsible for the management of documents, personnel and professional title files
15. To undertake other tasks assigned by the county people's government and the competent department of business at a higher level.
Thank you push me off a cliff let me see the whole sky.