February 27, the eighth day of the second lunar month, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Dalian Maritime Safety Administration issued a navigation warning: from 8: 00 on February 27 to 18: 00 on March 3, live ammunition was fired in some parts of the northern Yellow Sea and entry was prohibited;
2. On the morning of 26th, a non-coal mine roof accident occurred in Nanjiang County, Bazhong City, Sichuan Province, which has caused 5 deaths and 3 serious injuries. The working group of the Emergency Management Department rushed to the scene;
3. Anhui Emergency Management Department: At noon on the 25th, an earthwork collapse occurred at the construction site of the third bid section of the second phase of the Bowen Expressway, resulting in 3 deaths and 4 injuries;
After emergency rescue and follow-up investigation work, the emergency rescue leading group determined that the cause of the incident was the unsafe behavior of the construction unit, ignoring the safety and quality management system, resulting in the collapse of the earthwork on the construction site.
4, Beijing has recently increased the number of patients with A- flu, influenza cases beyond the new crown, experts remind: patients do not take oseltamivir on their own. Media: Anti-influenza drug oseltamivir is out of stock;
5. Beijing: From March to December, a new batch of coupons will be issued, and consumers will receive 5 coupons totaling 1600 yuan each time;
6. Central Meteorological Observatory: A new stream of cold air will affect most parts of northern my country, with a local cooling range of more than 10°C. There are strong winds in the eastern and southern sea areas of my country, and continue to issue sea gale forecasts;
7, Japanese media: as a rapid countermeasure against the DPRK's ballistic missile launch, Japan intends to strengthen the training of Japanese-US bombers and exaggerate "nuclear deterrence";
8. A serious traffic accident occurred in Siti District of Madhya Pradesh, India on the evening of the 24th, causing at least 14 deaths and more than 50 injuries. Police: A cement truck ran out of control due to a flat tire and hit three buses on the side of the road. An explosion occurred in Balochistan province of Pakistan on the morning of the 26th, killing 4 people and injuring 12. The Prime Minister of Pakistan condemned it. No organization has claimed responsibility;
9. Foreign media: Macron "announced" his visit to China in early April, calling China's participation in peace efforts "a good thing";
(The picture of Macron being interviewed by reporters on February 25, pictured from foreign media)
10. Foreign media: On the 26th, a migrant ship sank off the coast of Italy. It is reported that 180 people were on board. At present, about 50 people have been rescued and at least 45 people have been killed;
On February 26, near Cutro, Calabria, Italy, the wreckage of the sunken ship was washed into the beach by waves. Xinhua News Agency/American Union, February 26, near Cutro, Calabria, Italy, survivors of the shipwreck of an immigrant ship wrapped in blankets to keep warm. Xinhua/AP
11. Foreign media: The number of people killed in the Turkish-Syrian earthquake rose to 50000. Turkey has issued arrest warrants for 188 people suspected of participating in the construction of inferior buildings;
12. On the morning of the 26th, a magnitude 6.2 earthquake occurred in Papua New Guinea. No casualties and property losses were reported;
13. Speaker of Moldova's Parliament: There is currently no plan to discuss joining NATO. Earlier, Moroccan President Sandu had stated that Moldova might abandon its neutrality and join a large military alliance;
14. Foreign media: On the 25th, a large-scale demonstration broke out in the German capital Berlin. More than 50,000 people participated in protest against the supply of weapons from Western countries to Ukraine and called for a peaceful resolution of the regional conflict;
On February 25, local time, large-scale demonstrations broke out in the German capital Berlin. More than 50,000 people gathered in front of the Brandenburg Gate, holding slogans such as "Negotiate rather than upgrade", "Diplomatic settlement, oppose the supply of arms" and other slogans against Western countries providing weapons to Ukraine and calling for a peaceful settlement of regional conflicts.
15. Foreign media: Russia stopped sending oil to Poland through oil pipelines. Polish oil company: fully prepared, unaffected;
[whispers] the heart itself is not big, don't carry too much, yesterday's entanglement will only imprison your today and tomorrow, life, must learn to release.
2023年3月25日 星期六 农历闰二月初四
转载请注明：2月27日，星期一，每天在这里用60秒看世界 | 网站百科