February 3, the 13th of the first month of the lunar calendar, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The price of refined oil will be raised at 24: 00 on February 3: 00: 8.5 yuan is expected to cost more to fill a box of 92# oil;
The per capita income of
2 and 31 provinces in 2022 was announced: Shanghai, Beijing, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Tianjin, Guangdong, Fujian and Shandong respectively. Among them, the top seven provinces exceeded 40000 yuan per capita, Shanghai and Beijing approached 80000 yuan, and Gansu was at the bottom;
3. Hong Kong: 500000 free air tickets will be distributed to tourists from all over the world for a period of 6 months, taking the lead in sending to Southeast Asia, followed by Northeast Asia and mainland China. 1 million copies of "Hong Kong courtesy" coupons will be issued to visitors today at the HKTB reception stations at various ports;
According to all media reports from Hong Kong Dagong Wenhui, 500000 tickets will be presented by three Hong Kong airlines, and the three companies will hold various publicity activities in accordance with local laws and regulations, such as sending out tickets through lottery, buy one get one free and games. It is believed that it can bring 1.5 million inbound tourists to Hong Kong, which is expected to account for 8% to 10% of the passenger flow in the next 6 months.
4. Follow-up of Hu Xinyu's disappearance: There are 21 audio files in the recording pen, and 5 are related to the day of the incident. The content is open: I once stood on the balcony on the 5th floor of the dormitory and tried to jump off a building, hesitating;
It is understood that Liu Guiquan, the doorman of the grain storage warehouse, was the first to discover this situation. According to him, this area is located in the northernmost part of the grain depot. Because of its remote location and a large steep slope, few people usually come. However, there are some bamboos growing around here all the year round. At more than 11 o'clock on January 28, when Liu Guiquan participated in the routine inspection of the grain depot, he thought of cutting a piece of bamboo here to dry clothes, but unexpectedly saw this situation.
5. The United States began to detain people from Xinjiang, saying that there was "forced labor" there. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China will take necessary measures;
On June and February 1,
, four children drowned while playing in Cangzhou, Hebei province. township government staff: the child was buried. Luohe, Henan province, reported that on February 1, two children threw fireworks into the sewer, causing an explosion, killing one and injuring one;
7. China will build an overseas satellite ground station in Antarctica and will further explore the field of marine satellites;
8. US media: Trump's Republican approval rating has fallen to an all-time low; FBI found no confidential documents after three and a half hours of searching Biden's vacation villa;
9. Foreign media: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov accused the United States of directly participating in the explosion of the "Beixi" natural gas pipeline;
10, Japanese media: Japan wants to carry out Fukushima nuclear decontamination soil reuse test, by the planned surrounding residents opposed. High concentrations of harmful fluoride were detected in agricultural water in Okinawa, Japan. Earlier, it was reported that high concentrations of carcinogenic fluoride were also detected in the blood of residents in a Tokyo area, which was suspected to be related to the pollution of water sources by US military activities in Japan;
11. European Space Agency: No longer plans to send astronauts to China's Tiangong Space Station;
Recently, officials of the European Space Agency announced at a press conference that they no longer plan to send astronauts to China's Tiangong space station due to "limited budget. For many years, the European Space Agency and China have maintained friendly cooperation, at this time suddenly "anti-water", why? Chen Weihua, director of the European Union Bureau of China Daily, said: "The European Union, or the European Space Agency, groveled to the United States and politicized scientific exploration, which is simply a disgrace to the European Union!" And Europe
12. North Korea warned the United States that it would make a super-strong response according to the principle of "using nuclear weapons to control nuclear weapons and answering frontal confrontation with frontal confrontation;
13, the Bank of England raised interest rates by another 50 basis points, raising the benchmark interest rate to 4%, the tenth consecutive time since December 2021. The economy is expected to shrink by 0.5% for the whole year; the European Central Bank announced on the evening of the 2nd that it will raise three major interest rates by 50 basis points, and plans to raise interest rates by another 50 basis points in March; the Federal Reserve announced a 25 basis point interest rate hike, in line with market expectations;
14. Austria expelled four Russian diplomats, including two diplomats to the United Nations, and requested to leave the country by 8 February. The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: will make an "appropriate response";
15. Ukrainian Defense Minister: Russia mobilizes 500000 soldiers and launches a major offensive as soon as February 24; Director of Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service: Russia does not want to fight to the last Ukrainian;
According to BBC reports, Ukrainian Defense Minister Alexei Reznikov (Oleksii Reznikov) said that Moscow has assembled a large number of soldiers and is ready to "try to do something" to commemorate the first anniversary of the outbreak of the Russian-Ukrainian war.
[Weiyu] The world is very big, the scenery is beautiful, there are many opportunities, and life is very short. Don't curl up in a shadow to bask in the sun and blow the wind.
转载请注明：2月3日，星期五，每天在这里用60秒看世界 | 网站百科