November 27, the fourth day of November in the lunar calendar, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Station: issued a yellow warning of cold wave. This cold wave is the strongest cold wave since the beginning of winter this year, with a forecast of 20 degrees in 8 provinces;
2. Li Tie, the former coach of the national football team, was investigated for serious violations of the law. The media: or the annual salary of 30 million was reported by Wuhan. He had played match-fixing in 15 years, and the football world may set off a new round of "anti-corruption storm";
3. Hangzhou Tonglu implemented "reward reporting": by December 31, "red code" personnel were found and temporarily controlled, rewarding 1000 yuan;
4, Hefei issued the epidemic prevention and control "16 no": home isolation shall not be sealed, locked, welded door, lower grade primary school students shall not be isolated, in principle, home isolation;
5. Online transmission "Nucleic acid accumulation in Foshan, Guangdong leads to trampling". Official announcement: It rained and the road was slippery, six or seven people were pushed down, all without any major problems, and there were no online casualties;
6, Guangzhou: 25 new local 7419 cases, need to focus on Panyu and Tianhe epidemic situation;
7. Xuzhou, Jiangsu: Without communication in advance, Zhengzhou has arrived in our city with three batches of 26 buses carrying 870 passengers. They are employees who have left the city as key enterprises in Zhengzhou Airport Area. According to their personal wishes, most of the employees have been transferred from Xu in a closed loop, and the personnel temporarily stranded in our city have implemented closed-loop management;
8. The results of the "Nine-in-One" election in Taiwan were announced: among the 21 county mayors that have been elected, the Chinese Kuomintang won 13 seats, the Democratic Progressive Party won 5 seats, the People's Party won 1 seat, and the other 2 seats are non-party members;
9. Taiwan media: Tsai Ing-wen announced his resignation as chairman of the Democratic Progressive Party on the evening of the 26th to show responsibility for the party's performance in the "Nine-in-One" election in Taiwan;
10. On the 26th, a landslide occurred on the Italian island of Ischia, killing 8 people and leaving many missing;
11. Foreign media: Shooting occurred in two schools in a Brazilian city, resulting in at least 3 deaths and 11 injuries. The gunman is the same person who is currently at large. Brazilian President-elect Lula: "Deeply grieved";
(Brasilia, 26) Two schools in Brazil's Espirito Santo state were shot on Friday, killing at least three people and injuring 11 others.
12. On the 25th, the U.S. FCC banned five Chinese companies, including Huawei, ZTE, Hikvision, Hytera and Zhejiang Dahua, from selling equipment in the U.S. on the grounds of "national security risks;
13. The European Parliament asked Serbia to sanction Russia and recognize Kosovo's independence in order to join the European Union. Zakharova: ridiculous!;
14. Foreign media: Belarusian Foreign Minister Makyi passed away. Belarusian officials did not respond to the specific cause of death. They were originally scheduled to meet with the Russian Foreign Minister on the 28th;
According to the TASS news agency, Makyi was born in 1958, graduated from Minsk National Foreign Language Teachers College (now Minsk National Language University) in 1980, and graduated from the Diplomatic Academy of the Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1993. He has been working in the diplomatic service since 1993 and has been the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus since 2012.
15. Russian media: On the evening of the 25th, a shooting incident occurred in a business center in Yekaterinburg, Russia, and some people were injured. Witnesses: About 20 people broke in at the time of the incident, and then someone opened fire;
According to the report, the Press Office of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs stated that several unidentified persons broke into the business center at the time and then someone opened fire. The local police sent personnel to the scene of the incident after receiving the alarm at about 21:30 local time. "Izvestia" quoted witnesses as saying that about 20 people broke into the business center at the time of the incident, and then someone opened fire.
[whispers] let go of anxiety and impetuousness, calm down and do what you like to the best. Only by persisting over time can we achieve success.