November 24, the first day of November in the lunar calendar, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. State Tobacco Monopoly Administration: Each person shall not carry more than 90 electronic cigarette bombs in different places at a time;
2, the National Standing Committee: timely and appropriate use of monetary policy tools such as downgrading, to maintain a reasonable abundance of liquidity;
3. Shanghai's legislation on preschool education and childcare services: video surveillance in kindergartens shall be kept for at least 90 days; Shanghai passed the regulations on women's insurance: cervical cancer vaccination for female minors of the right age;
4. Shanghai legislation prohibits group renting: strengthen the supervision of "second landlords", require them to open special accounts for rent supervision, sublet houses to reach the prescribed number, must go through the registration of market entities;
5. Beijing: Public places began to check the negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours on the 24th. Zhengzhou, Henan: from 25 to 29, a five-day battle will be launched in the main urban area, and citizens will not go out unless necessary;
6. Shenzhen: From the 24th, when entering traffic stations and public confined spaces, 48-hour nucleic acid negative certificates are required, and those who arrive in Shenzhen will implement "three days, three inspections and three noes"; Guangzhou Haizhu: Leaving the controlled area without permission and causing the epidemic to spill over will be held accountable in strict accordance with the law;
7. A video of "An employee of a real estate trading center in Kunshan, Jiangsu slapping the public" attracted heated discussion. Kunshan Natural Resources and Planning Bureau responded that the employee involved was a temporary external employee and had been suspended for reflection. Media: can't let "temporary workers" cover up the real problem;
8. The 20th Century Film Company of the United States announced that "Avatar: The Way of Water" will be shown in theaters in mainland China on December 16;
9. Russian Officials: Russian Enterprises Began to Use RMB to Settle Chemical Fertilizer with Brazil;
10. The British Supreme Court rejected the Scottish independence referendum application: it has no right to hold it without the approval of the British government. The British Prime Minister responded to the ruling: "Clear and unequivocal", and the Chief Minister of the Scottish Government: "Disappointed" by the ruling ";
11. US Police: Four Chinese Citizens Killed in Cannabis Farm, Suspect Arrested. embassy: pay close attention to investigations by us law enforcement departments;
12. On the evening of the 22nd, a shooting incident occurred at a Wal-Mart supermarket in Virginia, USA, killing 10 people and injuring many others. Police: The suspect was a supermarket manager who committed suicide after killing many people;
13. Turkey: In recent operations, 254 armed personnel in Iraq and Syria were killed. Seven members of extremist organizations were arrested and large quantities of explosives were seized, which could be used in at least 13 separate explosive attacks;
14. Foreign media: Missile attacks on many important infrastructure, Ukraine announced a power outage throughout the territory on the 23rd, and Kiev suspended water supply;
15. The European Parliament declared Russia a "state supporting terrorism" and urged EU member states to make the same decision. Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Zakharova: "I propose to identify the European Parliament as an institution that supports stupidity";
Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zakharova posted on the social platform Telegram on the 23rd, saying, "I suggest that the European Parliament be identified as an institution that supports stupidity".
[Wei Yu] does not stick to hope until you see it, but only when you stick to it.