据美联社当地时间11月17日报道，美国拜登政府当天表示，作为一国现任政府首脑，兼任沙特首相的沙特王储穆罕默德·本·萨勒曼（Mohammed bin Salman）在卡舒吉遇害案诉讼中享有“主权豁免”，这一表态与拜登在竞选总统期间严厉谴责沙特王储，甚至是称沙特是“贱民国家”完全不同。
November 19, lunar October 26, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Culture and Tourism Department: Travel agencies do not organize groups to travel to high-risk areas or undertake high-risk areas. In principle, there is no limit on the number of spectators for large-scale commercial performances such as concerts in areas without epidemic situation;
2. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and other five departments: enterprises are not allowed to "one size fits all" retire older migrant workers on the grounds of age; Two departments: the Putonghua proficiency of primary and secondary school students is divided into 6 levels, which will be implemented from December 15;
3, Guangzhou: 17 new local 9244 cases, including 9008 cases in Haizhu District, 16 cases found in the social side, Haizhu high-risk areas of the epidemic upward momentum, no inflection point; Chongqing: 17 new 4631 cases, the central city continued to implement global collaborative prevention and control measures;
4. It was reported online that two women in Haizhu, Guangzhou, were tied to the ground without a mask. Police informed that two women were restrained and controlled after they did not comply with the epidemic prevention regulations and abused the staff;
5. Huang Guangyu and his wife reduced their holdings of Gome's retail 0.5 billion shares, and they have reduced their holdings of more than 7 billion shares during the year. As of the close of the 18th, Gome's retail sales reported 0.122 Hong Kong dollars, down 0.81% percent, and down 81.51% year-to-date;
6. Crazy Xiao Yang Ge was accused of selling clothes on suspicion of "false propaganda". Fake man Wang Hai: His waterproof coat with goods does not have anti-wetting property. Hefei municipal supervisor: under investigation;
7. Foreign media: According to people familiar with the matter, in addition to financial terms, the key crux of Blizzard's termination of cooperation with Netease is that Blizzard wants the ownership of data and intellectual property rights of millions of Chinese players;
8. Sichuan: On the evening of the 18th, a magnitude 4.3 earthquake occurred in Luding, and no casualties were reported. Xinjiang: On the evening of the 18th, a magnitude 4.3 earthquake occurred in Kuqa City, Aksu Prefecture, with a focal depth of 15 kilometers;
9. On the evening of the 17th, a bus in southern Pakistan crashed into a roadside ditch due to speeding, killing 20 people and injuring 13;
10. FIFA Announces: Beer is banned around venues during the World Cup in Qatar. The 0.53 billion Budweiser posted: "Well, this is embarrassing";
As FIFA officially announced that the Qatar World Cup will cancel all beer sales points around the stadium, Budweiser, the official sponsor of the World Cup, wrote: "Well, this is embarrassing." At present, Budweiser has officially deleted related developments.
11. Russian Foreign Ministry: The Dutch court convicted two Russian suspects involved in the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, which is a "shameful ruling. Russian lawmakers: Moscow will reject Dutch application for extradition of 2 Russian defendants;
12. U.S. Ministry of Justice: Saudi Crown Prince and Prime Minister Enjoy Sovereign Immunity in Khashoggi's Murderment;
According to a report by the Associated Press on November 17, local time, the Biden administration of the United States stated on the same day that as the current head of government of a country, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (Mohammed bin Salman), who is also the prime minister of Saudi Arabia, is in the Kashogi murder lawsuit. The "sovereign immunity" is completely different from Biden's severe condemnation of the Saudi crown prince during his presidential campaign, and even called Saudi Arabia a "untouchable country.
13. After regaining control of the House of Representatives, the Republican Party announced that it is expected to use the powerful communication power of the House Committee to investigate Biden's family. Pelosi announced that he would not run for the Democratic leadership position in Congress;
14. North Korea launched another intercontinental ballistic missile into the eastern waters on the morning of the 18th. South Korea says the missile has a range that covers the United States: it uses multiple warheads and can simultaneously strike Washington and New York. japanese prime minister: the dprk side has repeatedly provoked and is unacceptable;
On November 18, 2022, local time, a news report about North Korea's ballistic missile launch was broadcast on television at a railway station in Seoul, South Korea. Visual china map
15. British media: Pope Francis said that the Vatican is ready to mediate to end the conflict between Russia and Ukraine; the Swedish Security Service confirmed that the Nord Stream pipeline was deliberately destroyed and there were traces of explosives on the scene; U.S. Secretary of State Brinken: Russia needs to be responsible for the Ukrainian air defense missiles that fell in Poland;
[Wei Yu] Although time is silent, it has been silently measuring every step of the effort.