November 18, lunar October 25, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ministry of Transport: The new "Railway Passenger Regulations" will be implemented on New Year's Day next year. Children's tickets will be sold according to age or height. Seats or other acts that disturb order can be reported to the police;
2. National Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention: 48 hours of nucleic acid certification is still required for travel by train and plane, and "landing inspection" is required after arrival ". Infants under 3 years old and other special groups can be exempted from nucleic acid certification;
3. Culture and Tourism Department: Continue to suspend travel agencies and online travel companies from operating inbound and outbound team tours. A- level scenic spots and star-rated tourist hotels should continue to check nucleic acid certificates within 72 hours;
4. Guangzhou: 8761 new cases were added to the local area on the 16th, and 16 cases were found in the society. Haizhu District is still the epicenter of the epidemic. Mineral Spring Street in Yuexiu District is now obviously gathering epidemic. Chongqing: 4072 new cases were added on the 16th, with 3098 high-risk areas as of the 16th. Lanzhou: It is clear that nucleic acid "single tube and mixed tube" should be managed voluntarily by the masses, and 4 yuan and single tube 16 yuan should be managed. Each community has at least two collection points;
5 and 15 departments: by 2025, severe and above pollution weather will be basically eliminated nationwide;
6. Blizzard announced that it would stop cooperating with Netease. People familiar with the matter said Blizzard offered "sky-high" renewal conditions. Ding Lei responded: the negotiation was far more difficult than expected, and the key terms were unacceptable;
7. South Korea claimed that North Korea launched missiles again on the 17th. After that, South Korea and the United States held a cooperation meeting to jointly implement missile interception exercises;
8, the United Kingdom on the grounds of "national security", asked the Chinese company Wen Tai Technology to sell the acquired shares of the British chip company, which is also the third Chinese company overseas acquisition blocked this month;
9. U.S. media: Republicans won control of the House of Representatives by a narrow margin and will be given the power to launch an investigation against President Biden, limit spending and set an agenda. Republican leader McCarthy posted: Pelosi has been fired;
10. On the 17th, a Dutch court confirmed that flight MH17 was shot down by a Russian-made missile launched from eastern Ukraine. Three people were sentenced to life imprisonment. Experts: The suspect was not arrested and the verdict could not comfort the families of the victims. A total of 298 people were on board the crashed flight, 2/3 of whom were Dutch citizens;
11, FTX bankruptcy crisis spread to encrypted lending platform, BlockFi plan to lay off staff and consider filing for bankruptcy;
12. On the 17th, a village in Belgorod region of Russia was attacked, causing one serious injury. Ukraine has no response for the time being; Zelensky: Received signals from partner countries that Russia is willing to negotiate, suggesting an open format; United Nations: Russia agrees to renew the Black Sea food export agreement;
13. Zelensky insisted that it was not Ukrainian missiles that fell into Poland. Biden: Zelensky's remarks cannot constitute evidence; Ukraine asked to send observers to participate in the investigation of the missile explosion site. Poland: There is no obstacle;
14. Ukrainian media: Ukraine issued an air defense alarm throughout the country on the 17th, and explosions were heard in many places; foreign media: Ukraine said it was difficult to resist more Russian attacks on its energy system, and requested the United States and Europe to provide it with parts to repair the power grid and natural gas system;
15. Russian media: Ukraine's Security Service announced that it was "wanted" Chechen leader Kadyrov, accusing him of "launching a war of aggression or aggressive military operations. Kadyrov responded: Wait in Ukraine, I'll catch you;
Time not only allows you to see through others, but also allows you to recognize yourself. Most of the time, we have learned to live in the midst of falling and falling.