November 3, the 10th day of the 10th lunar month, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The Central Meteorological Observatory: Continue to issue a yellow warning for typhoons. "Nige" may make landfall along the coast from Zhuhai to Yangjiang in Guangdong on the morning of the 3rd, and there will be heavy to heavy rains in parts of the Pearl River Estuary and other places;
2. Two departments: Starting from October, a two-year pilot project for complete community construction will be carried out. The pilot project includes kindergartens, nurseries, service stations for the elderly, community health service stations, and convenient commercial service facilities such as canteens and domestic service outlets will also be built;
3. The collision of two ships in the East China Sea resulted in 14 people in distress, of which 3 were rescued. Officials: The missing persons are still being searched and rescued;
▲ Persons in distress were rescued by nearby ships. Video screenshot
4. Chongqing: It is proposed that dogs shall not be abandoned, and violators shall be fined up to 1,000 yuan;
5. Guangzhou: 326 new local cases were added on the 1st, the number of new infected people in the society dropped sharply, and 8 temporary control areas in Haizhu District were unsealed. Guiyang and other places have issued notices: nucleic acid testing will be charged since November;
6. Xiamen: Families with many children can apply for housing provident fund for the first time with a maximum loan of 1.2 million yuan;
7. Shengjing Bank sued Evergrande's subsidiary company: about 32.5 billion yuan of funds provided to Evergrande could not be recovered, and the court has issued an enforcement notice; Tianya Community was executed with a total amount of 0.139 billion yuan, and founder Xing Ming was restricted from high consumption;
8, the official approval of China Unicom and Tencent to set up a new mixed reform company, China Unicom limit, Unicom response: conducive to magnify the advantages of both sides;
9. South Korea's military said North Korea launched another 6 missiles. A total of 23 missiles were launched on November 2. Some air routes were temporarily closed due to North Korea's missiles and 3 missiles were launched to counter the missile. Kishida Fumio: "Such a thing has happened again and again and is absolutely unacceptable. The situation has escalated and countermeasures will be discussed";
10, Japanese media: Japan to consider following the United States to restrict the export of chips to China, Japanese enterprises worry and raise vigilance;
11. The European Union requires Apple to open third-party application stores to allow access to other application stores, side-mounted apps and iMessage interoperability. Apple has not responded yet;
12. The number of children with unexplained kidney disease in Indonesia has increased to 325, of which 178 died;
13. Poland: Construction of a temporary border wall on the Polish-Russian border with immediate effect. Russia and Belarus to conduct "Union Shield -2023" joint military exercises; Foreign media: Germany tells Serbia that a choice must be made between the EU and Russia;
14. Ukraine's Ministry of Defense: Iran will also provide Russia with more than 200 drones this month; Russia's Ministry of Defense: Received assurances from Ukraine that Russia has agreed to resume its participation in the Black Sea food shipment agreement; Zelensky: Ukraine's 40% energy infrastructure has been destroyed and calls for EU assistance;
15. The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: The British Ambassador to Russia will be summoned regarding the participation of British experts in guiding Ukraine's attack on Russia; the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a statement to prevent nuclear war: Russian nuclear weapons are only used for defense and will only be used when they are attacked by weapons of mass destruction or when the country's survival is threatened;
Russian nuclear missile train (data map) from People's Daily Online
[Wei Yu] Slow life is self-sufficient with confidence, not lazy and muddle along.