October 29, the fifth day of the tenth lunar month, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: Typhoon "Nige" can reach the strongest typhoon level. It will enter the South China Sea around the evening of the 30th. There will be a 10-level wind along the coast of Guangdong, and the weather drought in Fujian and other places may ease; Philippines: Tropical Storm "Nige" has caused floods in the south, causing multiple landslides and killing at least 42 people;
2. Shanghai: Electronic cigarettes are included in the scope of smoking ban in public places and will be officially implemented on the 28th. Nanchang: Penalty on Betel Nut Sales on November 1. At present, most local merchants have been removed from the shelves, but there are still merchants who say they can add WeChat transactions privately;
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: German Chancellor Schultz will visit China on November 4;
4. Official: Fiscal and financial policy tools support the construction of major projects, equipment renovation and transformation, and support private investment in major projects. Promoting the recovery of consumption as the main driving force of the economy;
5, Zhongrong Trust announced that the lock cylinder of the safe co-managed with Rongchuang was replaced, and the 1.14 billion supervision funds were transferred: the police have been reported, and the funds are currently in the government supervision account. Street office: there is indeed a fund into the regulatory account;
6. Taiwan media: The National Palace Museum in Taipei was exposed to three damaged cultural relics and ordered to be sealed. Dean of the National Palace Museum in Taipei: It is a general cultural relic and does not need to be reported. It is not worth 2.5 billion NT dollars;
7. US media: Musk's US $44 billion acquisition of Twitter has been completed and has taken over Twitter. Several executives have been fired and all codes have been frozen and checked;
8. Russia: Calls on UN Security Council to Investigate US Biological Laboratory in Ukraine; Foreign media: Putin said he would not rule out the possibility of going to Indonesia to attend the G20 summit in person;
9. US media: US secretly develops "super swarm" unmanned aerial vehicle, which is far larger than ever before. Foreign media: Pelosi, speaker of the US House of Representatives, was attacked at her home. Her head and body were injured. The suspect used a hammer to attack "targeted" and has been detained;
According to a report by CNN on October 28, the Office of the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives said in a statement that Paul Pelosi, the husband of the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, was attacked at his home in San Francisco early Friday morning. The report also said that he is expected to make a full recovery. Pelosi's spokesman said the attacker had been detained and the motive was under investigation.
10. The EU has reached a historic agreement to ban the production of new fuel vehicles from 2035. Foreign media: Germany is preparing to legalize marijuana, allowing adults to buy or own up to 30 grams of recreational marijuana;
11. Putin: No nuclear weapons will be used against Ukraine. The era of Western dominance over the world is coming to an end and the world will face the most dangerous decade after World War II;
12. Putin: South Korea's decision to provide Ukraine with weapons and ammunition will undermine relations between the two countries. Yoon Seok-Hyun: Never provided Ukraine with lethal weapons, but the matter is an issue of South Korea's national sovereignty;
According to the TASS news agency, on October 27, local time, Russian President Vladimir Putin stated at the plenary meeting of the "Valdai" International Debate Club, a think tank, that South Korea's decision to provide weapons and ammunition to Ukraine would undermine relations between the two countries.
13. India: Flight testing for the first manned spaceflight will begin in February next year;
14. Japanese media: Japan's Liberal Democratic Party and Komeito Party discuss "counterattack capability", and the Japanese government may consider purchasing U.S. Tomahawk cruise missiles;
U.S. warships launch Tomahawk missiles, pictured from foreign media
15. South Korea: At noon on the 28th, North Korea launched two short-range ballistic missiles into the eastern waters of the peninsula; South Korean media: South Korea and the United States will hold another large-scale air exercise after a lapse of five years, from the end of this month to the beginning of next month over the Korean peninsula, with Australia participating for the first time; the United States, Japan and South Korea said that if North Korea conducts another nuclear test, it will give an "unprecedented response", and the North Korean side has not yet stated its position;
[Weiyu] Either you try your best to be outstanding in ability, or you are too lazy to be happy to know your fate. You are most afraid that you will open up your knowledge, but you can't keep up with your efforts. You are extremely high in your bones and weak in character.
转载请注明：10月29日，星期六，每天在这里用60秒看世界 | 网站百科