1025, the first day of the tenth lunar month, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The national examination in 2023 is about to begin. Registration will begin on the 25th. The written examination will be conducted on the 4th of December. It is planned to recruit 37,100 people. The recruitment will be inclined to the grassroots and fresh graduates. The threshold for grassroots positions in difficult and remote areas will be lowered;
2. National Bureau of Statistics: In the first three quarters of 2022, the per capita disposable income of the national residents was 27650 yuan, an actual increase of 3.2%;
3. China's Women's Football Reform Plan Released: Proposed to actively bid for the 2031 Women's World Cup and strive to win the top three places in the 2031 Women's World Cup and the 2032 Olympic Games;
4. China has established the first extremely deep underground laboratory: 2400 meters deep to search for "dark matter". It is understood that ordinary matter that we can see accounts for less than 15% of the mass of matter in the entire universe, and the remaining 85% are invisible matter, which scientists call dark matter;
5. Hainan Province and Shenzhen City announced on the same day that they would issue offshore RMB local government bonds in Hong Kong;
6. Wenzhou: Financial Incentive for Inclusive Financial Development, with the highest reward of 300,000 yuan for the bank's leadership; Chongqing: Opening up the "Cross-provincial General Office" for the First Time for Residents with Foreign Household Registration ";
7. After Tesla's six consecutive increases, the price of all domestic models was reduced, and the Model Y rear-drive version was reduced to less than 300,000 yuan. The price reduction caused old car owners to be dissatisfied with their rights protection. Some car owners said that they lost 36,000 for one and a half months. Tesla customer service: customers who have placed orders and did not pick up cars can enjoy the current official website price;
8. On the 23rd, a hotel in Somalia was attacked, killing 9 people and injuring 47. The Somali "Al-Shabaab" claimed responsibility for the incident. On the 24th, an Indonesian ferry caught fire in the waters of East Nusa Tenggara Province in central China, killing 14 people;
Al-Shabaab had launched a similar hotel attack in 2019 (Image: AFP)
9. Japan and Australia signed a new security declaration after 15 years. Experts: It is likely to become the prototype of the Indo-Pacific version of "NATO. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded that there is no need for military groups in the Asia-Pacific region; Japanese media: aiming at the Diaoyu Islands, the Japanese Coast Guard will build refueling equipment and helicopter hangars for patrol boats at the port of Kagoshima Prefecture;
According to the report, the construction of these equipment is currently in the design stage and is expected to be completed by the end of September 2024. The report quoted an official from the Coast Guard as saying, "It is conceivable that there will be an emergency in the waters near the Senkaku Islands, and it is necessary to build an environment that can immediately supply fuel (for patrol boats)". The headquarters of the 10th district of the Coast Guard Nagasaka Kota also declared that "it will make maximum use of Kagoshima Port Taniyama 2 district to monitor and alert foreign ships".
10. European Council: From 2024 onwards, mobile phones and other electronic devices within the EU will use Type-C charging interfaces uniformly. It is estimated that this will reduce 11000 tons of e-waste per year;
Consumers can choose whether to purchase another charger when purchasing electronic devices. Laptop computers are allowed to use a unified charging interface with a grace period of 40 months. It is estimated that this will reduce 11000 tons of e-waste per year.
11. US Media: Pelosi Says Trump Is "Not Men" Dare to Attend Congressional Riots Hearing. Trump participated in the "Save America" rally, criticized Pelosi as "crazy" and said that he "may have to" run for president again;In the early morning of the 12th and 24th of
, the South Korean army fired shots to expel North Korean merchant ships that crossed the border. North Korea denounced South Korea for invading and fired 10 rockets to respond; Iran: will provide Russia with 40 turbines to help its natural gas industry;
At 5:15 on October 24, local time (4:15 on the same day, Beijing time), North Korea fired 10 rockets in Longyuan County, which is close to the maritime military demarcation line between North Korea and South Korea, to counter the previous measures taken by the South Korean army to drive away North Korean ships crossing the border.
13. Foreign media: On the 24th, after Johnson announced his abandonment of the election, the leader of the House of Commons, Morant, also announced his withdrawal. As the only candidate, former Chancellor of the Exchequer Sunak was automatically elected as the head of the new party to become the British Prime Minister, becoming the first "Indian Prime Minister" in the UK ";
"Britain is a great country, but it is facing a profound economic crisis," Sunac said in a tweet. "This is why I am ready to become the leader of the Conservative Party and your next prime minister."
14. Foreign media: de-English, Hindi teaching in Indian medical schools has caused controversy since November. Modi: English is "a colonial legacy with servile thinking";
To English! India's decision to teach medicine in Hindi sparks controversy
15. The Russian Defense Minister warned that Ukraine may use "dirty bombs or low-yield nuclear weapons". Zelensky responded: A dirty bomb is a radioactive bomb that does not produce a nuclear explosion. Russian Foreign Minister: We have information about Ukraine's technical organization for the manufacture of dirty bombs. The United States, Britain and France issued a joint statement: the Russian accusation is "an excuse to escalate the situation";
[whispers] try to make life what you want, or the life you don't want will be tossed with you all the time.