October 14, lunar September 19, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) reports that 38 apps infringe on the rights and interests of users, and Yingke and Doctor Clove are on the list;
Click on the complete notification list, and well-known APP such as Yingke Live, Clove Doctor, Meiyou, etc. are listed impressively, involving issues such as coercion, frequent, excessive request for permission, deception, inducing and forcing users.
2. Changsha: Families with three children and above will subsidize 10,000 per child, calculated on the basis of the number of children born together by husband and wife;
3. Hong Kong Department of Health: The XBB strain first appeared in Hong Kong, and the infected person arrived in Hong Kong from the United States. Experts: The immune escape ability is the strongest, the vaccine is still effective;
4. Shandong Banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau and other 7 departments: severely crack down on illegal agency rights protection activities;
5. Shenyang: Multiple rounds of regional full-staff inspections will be carried out, and closed public places such as direct sales experience places will be temporarily closed;
6. Japan prohibits the export of chemical weapons materials to Russia. Zakharova: Japan's unfriendly actions will be reciprocated;
7. Korean media: South Korean prosecutors formally started to investigate fraud cases involving solar energy projects during the Moon Jae-in government, and have previously investigated two Moon Jae-in intelligence directors;
According to a report by South Korea Radio International on the 13th, South Korean prosecutors have officially launched an investigation into suspected fraud in solar energy projects during the government of former President Moon Jae-in.
8. Korean media: South Korea's army had another accident. A missile lost contact midway. It had mistakenly bombed its own base before. The opposition parties questioned the government for concealing the accident;
9. Scientists have proved for the first time that human brain cells also have intelligence in vitro;
10. Foreign media: On the 13th, a Syrian military bus was hit by an explosion, killing 18 people and injuring 27 others;
11. The UN General Assembly passed a resolution not to recognize the results of the referendum in Donetsk and other four places. 143 countries voted for it, 5 countries including Russia and Belarus voted against it, and 35 countries including India abstained. The Russian representative called it "provocative";
12. Zelensky: Sanctions were imposed on former Ukrainian President Yanukovych, wealthy Russian businessman Jeripaska, and former Ukrainian Defense Minister Lebedev, and assets under his name were seized;
The Ukrainian National News Agency reported: Zelensky (signing the order) made the sanctions decision of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council against Yanukovych, Kurchenko, and Jeripaska effective.
13. Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Protest against Japan's test of "Haima" on the Russian border, which is a security challenge to the Far East and will take necessary retaliatory measures; Japanese media: Ukrainian parliamentary delegation will visit Japan for the first time since the outbreak of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict;
File photo: U.S. military tests "Haima" multiple rocket launcher in Alaska
14. Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Without the participation of Russian experts, it will not recognize the results of the "North Stream" investigation; Peskov: Some people tried to explode the "Turkey Stream" pipeline, and some saboteurs have been captured;
"Turkey Creek" natural gas pipeline, pictured from Russian media
15. Foreign media: on the 13th, air defense sirens sounded again throughout Ukraine; British media: Britain will provide Ukraine with advanced air defense missiles, which can shoot down cruise missiles; NATO: will provide Ukraine with a new missile defense system to strengthen Ukraine's air defense capability; EU: plans to set up training centers for Ukrainian soldiers in Poland and Germany;
Photo Source: CCTV Military Photo Source: CCTV Military
[Weiyu] Successful people are not smarter than you, but only take the greatest action in the shortest possible time.