October 13, lunar September 18, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: From the 15th, a new stream of cold air will hit again, and there will be a 6-8 ℃ cooling in Northeast and North China. A typhoon is expected to be generated in the next ten days, or affect the southeast coast of our country;
2, the Bank of China Insurance Regulatory Commission: a comprehensive suspension of the establishment of new network microfinance institutions, will continue to improve the system, the industry: network small loans to compliance-oriented, to serve the real economy;
3. Jinan, Shandong: if taxis do not use audio and air conditioning according to the wishes of passengers, or refuse to take a detour to dump passengers, the fine will be 200 to 500 yuan;
4. Qujing, Yunnan: Encourage citizens to report epidemic-related personnel, 2000 yuan for reporting secret personnel, 1000 yuan for reporting sub-secret personnel, etc;On the morning of the 5th and 12th of the
, a Japanese rocket failed to launch and was destroyed remotely: it carried 8 satellites and the live video was quickly deleted;
6. South Korean media: South Korean conservative forces said that in order to deal with North Korea's "threat", the United States should redeploy tactical nuclear weapons in South Korea. the us side responded: the rok's question asked the rok;
"National Daily" reported a screenshot: Asked "Has South Korea requested (the United States) to deploy tactical nuclear weapons in South Korea", the United States responded "should ask South Korea"
7. After delivering the first set of "IRIS-T SLM" missile air defense systems to Ukraine, the German Defense Minister: will provide Ukraine with three other sets of missile air defense systems as soon as possible;
8. Foreign media: On the morning of the 12th, explosions occurred in many parts of Ukraine, including the Russian-controlled area, and air defense sirens sounded; Zelensky: The Russian army fired 28 missiles at Ukraine on the morning of the 11th, of which 20 were shot down;
According to Russian TV 24, as of 6:35 local time on October 12 (11:35 Beijing time on the same day), a total of 8 areas in Ukraine had issued air defense warnings.
the evening of the 9th and 10th to the early morning of the 11th, the vehicle of the Azerbaijani Embassy in the United States was shot in Washington. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan: It has expressed serious concern to the United States;
10, NASA solid-state battery major breakthrough: energy density is about twice that of Tesla 4680 battery;
It is understood that NASA's solid-state battery is a sulfur-selenium battery. Its electrolyte material uses cheap and easily available sulfur. The battery also uses the "porous graphene" material previously developed by NASA, which has good conductivity and lighter quality. Since the solid-state lithium battery does not have liquid electrolyte, the risk of liquid fire and explosion is reduced.
11. WHO: 54 confirmed cases of Ebola epidemic in Uganda and 20 suspected cases have caused 39 deaths;
12. The meeting of defense ministers of NATO member states will be held. The Secretary-General will strengthen the protection of important infrastructure, and will also discuss the provision of missile defense systems to Ukraine and issues related to nuclear deterrence and nuclear protection; France: will strengthen its military presence in the eastern wing of NATO, The number of troops in Eastern Europe may double in the future;
Putin said that it is possible to repair the "North Stream", but it only makes sense if the pipeline can continue to operate safely. A branch line of "Beixi-2" is still in working condition. Russia is still ready to fulfill the contract to supply energy. Russia is ready to supply more natural gas to Europe during autumn and winter. The ball is on the EU side.
13. Foreign media: "Despite Russia's warning", NATO will hold an annual routine nuclear deterrence exercise; the U.S. side: no signs of Russia's readiness to use nuclear weapons have been detected, reiterating that it will not send troops to Ukraine; Belarus has passed a bill to restrict the departure of citizens, and Lukashenko ordered an inspection of reservists eight days ago;
According to the Russian Satellite News Agency, the spokesperson of the White House National Security Council John Kirby reiterated on the 11th that Washington does not seek conflict with Russia and does not intend to send troops to Ukraine.
14. Putin: Russia is ready to supply more natural gas to Europe during autumn and winter, and the ball is on the EU side. Foreign media: Italian natural gas prices have soared by more than 770%, with more than 350,000 enterprises or losses. Russian media: Zaporozhye nuclear power plant will use Russian nuclear fuel;
15. Russia confirmed the planner of the Crimea Bridge attack: Kirill Budanov, director of the Ukrainian Defense Intelligence Agency, was the mastermind, with a total weight of 22770 kilograms of explosive devices, 12 accomplices and 8 arrests; the Russian Federal Security Service announced on the 12th that it had thwarted two "terrorist operations" planned by the Ukrainian side in Moscow and other places, and two Ukrainian citizens had been detained;
Kirilo Budanov, director of the Defense Intelligence Service of Ukraine. Data map
[whispers] you can't wait for others to arrange your life. What you want, fight for it yourself.