October 12, lunar September 17, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. National Bureau of Statistics: By the end of 2021, the average annual growth rate of China's population was 0.4%, the population size continued to expand, and the employment situation remained stable;
2. Shenzhen: The first discovery of BF. 7 mutant strains, with fast transmission speed, strong infectivity, and shorter intergenerational intervals. It has been found that "passing through the road", and those who reach deep must implement "three days and three inspections";
The bus station passed by and did not wear a mask. During the National Day, a citizen of Shenzhen traveled to Inner Mongolia and was diagnosed on October 9 after returning to Shenzhen. This is case A. According to the flow, at 18: 00 on October 8, case a and case B met on the roadside in Futian district. neither of them wore masks, resulting in cross infection. On 10 October, case B was confirmed. At present, there are more than 20 cases of subsequent related infection caused by case A.
3. Shanghai: During the Double Eleven period, false discounts for e-commerce companies are prohibited, and merchants are not forced to "choose one of the two";
4. The Internet revealed that a couple from a public office in Gaizhou City, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province, insulted the clerk for refueling gifts, saying, "My watch 400,000 can buy your life". The official report suggested that the section chief should be removed from his post and his wife should be fined 500 yuan;
5. Russian media: Credit Suisse sells a century-old hotel to save itself for up to 0.4 billion Swiss francs (about US $0.404 billion);
6. Apple opposes the unified charging interface: it says it is due to environmental protection and other reasons. Experts: Changing the charging interface may cause Apple to lose tens of billions of profits per year;
7. The camp of a Chinese-funded enterprise in Nigeria was attacked by an unidentified mob, killing a Chinese employee. The Chinese Embassy reminded the Chinese overseas Chinese to do a good job in security precautions;
8. New Zealand's tax plan proposes that farm animals will have to pay for hiccups and pees. The government of that country will be the first in the world;
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said that the above taxes will be invested in agriculture and animal husbandry to develop new technologies, fund research and motivate farmers. "New Zealand farmers will take the lead in reducing agricultural greenhouse gas emissions in the world."
9. US media: 14 US airports were attacked by Russian hackers and websites could not be opened;
10. Foreign media: US exports of natural gas to Europe have raised prices, earning more than US $0.15 billion per ship, and European natural gas spending will reach 10 times this winter. Germany Announces "Two Steps" Energy Subsidy Proposal: The Government Will Pay for Gas in December;
11. Russian Financial Services Authority: Meta, Facebook's parent company, was allowed to make violent remarks against Russia and was included in the list of terrorists;
12. Russian media: On the 11th, a substation in Belgorod, Russia, was attacked by Ukrainian troops. More than 2000 people in the area were cut off. There are currently no casualties;
13. Russian media: Ukrainian officials said that the destruction of the Crimea Bridge will only be carried out after the U.S. gives the green light; Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: The deepening of the U.S. and its allies in the conflict in Ukraine will force Russia to counter; Russian officials: U.S. military aid to Ukraine will lead to an escalation of the risk of conflict between Russia and NATO;
14. Russian media: dissatisfied with EU sanctions against Russia, Hungary and Serbia will build new oil pipelines to facilitate Serbia's "evasion of sanctions" to obtain Russian crude oil;
Druzhba oil pipeline
15. Foreign media: On the 11th, there was another explosion in Kiev and other places. Biden spoke on the phone with Zelensky: Promise to provide advanced air defense systems to Ukraine; German Defense Minister: Will provide Ukraine with the first set of ground-to-air air defense systems; Foreign media: The Russian-Ukrainian conflict spills over, and Poland calls on citizens in Belarus to leave the country;
If we never act, dreams are just wishes. Life can only shine if it lights up itself.