October 7, lunar September 12, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: A new round of cold air will hit on the 8th, which will affect most of the central and eastern regions, and there will be obvious rain and snow in North China and Northeast China; the cliff-like cooling in Jiujiang, Jiangxi: from 40 ℃ to 17 ℃;
2. Ministry of Public Security: If a criminal case against minors occurs in a hotel, the main body of the case shall be investigated;
3. Hainan: Advocate and support men and women to share housework and narrow the gap in housework time between the two sexes;
4. Shaanxi: Ankang rainstorm caused floods to flood the streets, roadbed collapsed and vehicles fell, and tens of thousands of people were transferred locally;
5. Gansu: Encourage college students to join the army. 10,000 yuan will be awarded to graduates above bachelor's degree and 7000 yuan will be awarded to Junior College graduates;
6. The director of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of a private hospital in Guizhou illegally performed induced labor surgery for the woman. He found that the baby had vital signs and planned to take it back to his hometown to raise him. He was caught for abnormal behavior when taking the high-speed rail. He said that his son and daughter-in-law could not give birth and took it home to raise him;
7. Foreign media: On the 6th, a "indiscriminate shooting" shooting occurred in a kindergarten in Thailand, killing more than 38 people. The gunman, a former policeman, was fired for drug reasons. He appeared in court a few hours before the attack and took drugs. He committed suicide after killing his wife and children. The Thai Prime Minister expressed his condolences to the families of the victims;
8. Foreign media: On the 5th, a Mexican municipal hall was bloodbathed by drug dealers, the outer wall was covered with bullet holes, and the mayor's corpse was across the office, killing at least 18 people, including police members;
9. The White House responded to OPEC's decision to cut production: it was very disappointed. The decision was a "short-sighted act" and another 10 million barrels would be dumped into the market next month. US media: White House efforts failed;
Financial News Agency reported on October 6 that on Wednesday (October 5), OPEC + decided to reduce oil production by 2 million barrels per day from November, a reduction equal to about 2% of global supply.
10. Foreign media: "Beixi" leak area unblocked. The proportion of European imports of U.S. natural gas has increased by nearly 20%; the German deputy prime minister accused: U.S. natural gas is sold to Germany at sky-high prices; parts of the UK this winter or power cuts, a single power outage of up to 3 hours;
11. Two immigrant ships carrying about 40 people and 95 people sank in Greek waters on the 5th and 6th, killing at least 17 people and leaving dozens missing;
Rescuers drop ropes to help migrants come ashore
12, British gas futures rose more than 18.3%, a new high of 329.720 pence; Britain and Ireland agreed to contact on the Northern Ireland Protocol; Fitch downgraded the UK rating outlook to "negative";
13. Hundreds of people in West Bengal, India, were killed by flash floods during celebrations on the Marr River. The death toll from Hurricane Ian in the United States rose to 110, and President Biden went to the disaster area;
14. NATO warns that Russian submarines will be dispatched, carrying doomsday nuclear weapons, or will test the "doomsday torpedo". Western media: This is Russia's latest attempt to intimidate the West. Russian media: Well, it's a good thing they're afraid; Zelensky: A draft resolution on Russia's war reparations will be submitted to the United Nations General Assembly;
The US "Newsweek" hype that the "Poseidon" nuclear-powered torpedo is loaded with a super nuclear warhead with a nuclear equivalent of 0.1 billion tons.
15. South Korea: Two days later, North Korea launched another ballistic missile into the eastern waters of the Korean Peninsula on the 6th, and launched a ballistic missile for the sixth time in nearly 12 days; the heads of Japan and South Korea held telephone talks, and the two sides emphasized the importance of Japan, the United States and South Korea security cooperation; The Security Council held a public meeting on the Korean Peninsula; the DPRK condemned the United States for bringing the DPRK's countermeasures to the Security Council for discussion;
North Korea Launches Missiles (Data Map) Photo from Yonhap News Agency
[Weiyu] A person must have enough tolerance to accommodate the ups and downs of life; a person must have a long-term vision to see the wind and rain in life.