October 5, the tenth day of the ninth lunar month, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Hebei Xianghe: Two staff members in Xianghe Service Area of Beijing-Harbin Expressway were initially screened positive. Many reports: truck drivers concealed their itinerary and were filed for investigation;
2. Xinjiang: This round of epidemic is the most difficult major public health emergency in Xinjiang's history to prevent and control; Urumqi: Suspend passenger trains from Xinjiang, and personnel from all districts and counties will not leave Ukraine for the time being; Korla City: Resolutely prevent the spillover of the epidemic, and the general public will not leave the library without necessity;
3. Jilin City, Jilin Province, solicits opinions on business transfer loans: the maximum amount of family application is 600,000 yuan;
4. The number of casualties in the explosion of the education center in the capital of Afghanistan has risen to 53 dead and 110 injured. Up to now, no organization or individual has claimed responsibility; the death toll in the conflict between Indonesian fans has risen to 131;
5. South Korea: North Korea launched an unidentified ballistic missile into the eastern waters of the peninsula on the 4th. Japan: The missile has a flying distance of about 4600 kilometers, the longest so far. The DPRK has made no statement for the time being;
6. Japanese media: As a countermeasure, the Japanese government plans to expel a Russian consul. The Russian Embassy in Japan protested: "unreasonable and arbitrary"; the eldest son of Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida will be the Secretary of the Prime Minister in charge of government affairs, and the Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan: according to his character and knowledge;
According to reports, a number of relevant Japanese government personnel disclosed relevant information on October 3 that Japan plans to expel an "unpopular" Russian consul in Japan and will issue a notice to Russia in the near future. Kishida Shotaro Data Map
7. On the 3rd, Tesla's share price plummeted to 8.61%, with its market value evaporating US $71.5 billion (about 508 billion yuan) in one day and a total market value of US $759.6 billion, as the delivery volume in the third quarter fell short of previous expectations;
8. Foreign media: The President of Ukraine signed a decree deciding not to negotiate with Russian President Putin; the Russian side: the four-place entry treaty and the draft constitutional law, approved by unanimous vote;
9. Syrian media: U.S. troops plundered oil resources from Syria and dispatched 48 oil tankers to steal oil. From 2011 to June this year, direct and indirect losses in Syria's oil, natural gas, mineral and other industries amounted to US $107.1 billion;
Overseas Network, October 4, according to the Syrian National News Agency, the US military has continued to steal Syrian oil recently. On October 3, a convoy of 48 oil tankers was dispatched to transport the stolen oil to Iraq.
10. Foreign media: Credit Suisse, a century-old banking giant managing trillions of US dollars of assets, has fallen 57% in the year; British government bonds have expanded their gains, with the yield on 10-year government bonds falling 22 basis points to 3.74%; the Australian Central Bank raising interest rates for the sixth time in the year: raising the benchmark interest rate to 2.6%;
Earlier, Credit Suisse's share price plummeted, falling more than 20% in September, reaching an all-time low of US $3.92 per share as of September 30. The company's five-year credit default swap spread (CDS) continued to soar.
11. On the 3rd, the Ecuadorian prison riots have caused 15 deaths and 20 injuries, or due to gang fights in the prison. People nearby said that when the riots occurred, they heard gunshots from the prison;
12. Belarusian President Lukashenko: Poland to form a new mechanized division in the border area of Belarus. Inspections of reservists have been ordered; Russian Defense Minister: More than 200,000 people have been mobilized. The Ukrainian army broke through the Russian defense in Kherson by virtue of its superior tank unit; on the 4th local day, a fire broke out in a Russian mine and more than 100 people were trapped;
13. Trump sued CNN, accusing the latter of using the influence of public opinion to slander himself and demanding $0.475 billion in compensation. CNN declined to comment on the case;
The indictment reads: The plaintiff will run for president in 2024. In order to tilt the political balance to the left, CNN has labeled the plaintiffs a series of shameful, false and defamatory labels, such as "racist", "Russia", "rebel", and even "Hitler".
14. Foreign media: Poland issued a diplomatic note asking Germany for 1.3 trillion US dollars in World War II war reparations. Polish Foreign Minister: The trauma is still not fully healed today! German Foreign Minister: The issue of World War II compensation is over;
Polish Foreign Minister Rau
15. Researchers: Nearly 80,000 tons of methane leaked from the "Beixi" pipeline and released into the ocean and atmosphere, and will reach the Arctic in a few days; Russia: After the Beixi leak, the United States has increased the price and sales of its liquefied natural gas; Famous American Economist: I bet the "Beixi" pipeline was destroyed by the United States;
[whispers] don't find happiness in other people's eyes, or you will always be sad. Don't look for dignity in other people's mouths, or you will always be humble.
转载请注明：10月5日，星期三，每天在这里用60秒看世界 | 网站百科