September 28, the third day of the ninth lunar month, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The State Council: Individual tax concessions will be implemented for individual pensions supported by policies and commercialized operations, and the contributors will be deducted before tax according to the annual limit of 12,000 yuan;
2. The third batch of state-organized high-value medical consumables collection and selection results: the average price reduction of spinal consumables is 84%, and it is estimated that 26 billion yuan will be saved every year;
Photo Source: Tianjin Medical Purchasing Center
3. Jiangsu revised the regulations on city appearance and sanitation: it is proposed to legislate to prohibit the "outsourcing" of urban management administrative law enforcement; Tianjin revised the regulations on the protection of minors: it is strictly forbidden to provide recharge and reward to minors;
4. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: As the National Day holiday is approaching, self-driving and free-travel tourists take the initiative to nucleic acid every place they go; RMB becomes the fourth payment currency in the world: its share 3.2% surpasses the Japanese yen, reaching a record high;
5. "10 yuan for Up to 1 Hour of Shared Charging Treasure" is a hot search. It used to charge 50 cents per hour, but now it charges 4 yuan or even 10 yuan per hour;
6. U.S. Open Attacks Western University of Technology: Stealing private data, also querying information about sensitive personnel, and finally returning it to the headquarters of the National Security Agency. Zhou Hongwei: Overseas attacks have penetrated key infrastructure, and it is recommended to establish a national attack sample bank;
360 Group founder Zhou Hongyi suggested
7. The death toll in the Russian school shooting rose to 17: the gunman suffered from schizophrenia and carried out the attack with 2 modified guns; the death toll in the shipwreck in Bangladesh rose to 61. The passengers were mainly Hindus, and many passengers were still missing;
8. The Chinese and Russian naval formations are now around Alaska, and the US Coast Guard: 055 missile destroyers were photographed;
9, British media: Britain's tax cuts disgusted voters, opposition polls soared; sterling suffered a devaluation crisis, "buy half of the UK" Li Ka-shing's fortune evaporated nearly 10 billion. At present, the exchange rate of sterling against the US dollar is about 1.08, which is the low level since 1971;
10. Japan summoned the Russian ambassador to demand an apology for the detention of the Japanese consul: the so-called illegal activities are totally untrue. Absolutely unacceptable. Previously, Russia claimed that the Japanese consuls stationed in Russia were involved in espionage activities and were arrested on the spot and limited to two days to leave the country;
Japanese Foreign Minister Lin Fangzheng
11. On the 26th, FF announced that it had reached an agreement on the reorganization and the two directors were out. This means that Jia Yueting will regain control of FF and will have US $0.1 billion financing. On this news, the company's share price once rose more than 46%. Jia Yueting's Voice: Set aside the chaos, get back on track, and will fully sprint for FF 91 mass production and delivery;
12. U.S. and South Korean officials: U.S. Vice President Harris will visit the South Korean side of the demilitarized zone on the border between South Korea and North Korea on September 29; Yoon Seok-Hyun responded to "whether South Korea will intervene in the Taiwan Strait": South Korea's primary focus is on the North Korean issue;
U.S. Vice President Harris CNN asked whether South Korea would intervene if there was a conflict in the Taiwan Strait ". Yin Xiyue responded that even if the conflict occurs, South Korea's primary security focus is still the North Korean issue.
13. US Media: NASA Spacecraft Successfully Hit Asteroid from Original Orbit, Changing Celestial Trajectory for the First Time. NASA: Opening a New Era of Mankind;
14. The "Beixi" operating company confirmed that the natural gas pipeline was damaged: a strong underwater explosion occurred in the leaking area, natural gas gushing, and large areas of sea were white. Maintenance may take several months. Do not rule out being deliberately sabotaged;
15. Foreign media: On the 26th, US negotiators agreed to provide Ukraine with nearly US $12 billion in new military and economic aid. Medvedev: Russia has the right to use nuclear weapons when necessary, while preventing the emergence of nuclear weapons in hostile neighbors, such as Ukraine;
life will always give you the answer, but it won't tell you everything right away. As long as you are willing to wait, the beauty of life will always come when you are casual.