September 15, lunar August 20, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Station: issued a red warning for typhoon. Typhoon "Meihua" landed on the coast of Putuo, Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province on the evening of 14th, with a central wind force of 14. It landed again in the coastal area from Pinghu, Zhejiang Province to Pudong, Shanghai at midnight on the same day. The multi-line section of Shanghai subway was suspended today;
2. National Standing Committee: Decided to approve two nuclear power projects in Zhangzhou, Fujian and Lianjiang, Guangdong, with a total investment of 80 billion yuan;
3. The Sixth Academy of China Aerospace Science and Technology: The reuse of liquid rocket engines is the first time in China, marking the entry of engine reuse technology into the engineering application stage;
4. Zhengzhou, Henan: The restrictions on settlement will be completely lifted. Since then, the whole of Henan Province has entered the era of "zero threshold settlement;
5. Wuhan: New regulations on the supervision of pre-sale funds for new houses are to be introduced, and the supervision account information should be publicized in the sales office. Hangzhou: Investing 4.4 million to check the land purchase money of real estate enterprises. Industry: It is difficult to find problems in this time; Zhengzhou: It is planned to carry out a comprehensive audit of 95 special loan projects using guaranteed buildings;
6, a number of large state-owned banks from September 15 to cut personal deposit rates, three-year cut by 15 basis points. Industry: Bank deposit rates are expected to continue to decline for some time to come;
7. Guangzhou relaxes the price limit policy: the filing price of new houses can go up 10% and down 20%; Suzhou: The policy of purchasing the first suite by outsiders is adjusted throughout the urban area, and social security or personal tax certificates are no longer required;
8. Shanghai: The scale of the integrated circuit industry reaches 250 billion yuan, accounting for about 25% of the country, and the 14nm chip process has achieved mass production;
9. Zhejiang Ideal Automobile Company applied for cancellation. The legal person Shen Yanan just cashed out 9 million yuan. Prior to this, Meituan Wang Xing also reduced his holdings of Ideal Automobile cashed out 0.31 billion three times;
10. A Porsche taycan electric vehicle in Jiangsu collided with a fire, and the owner failed to escape because the door could not be opened;
11. Two people were killed and one injured in a shooting at an army college in Thailand. The gunman was said to be "mentally ill" and was a 59-year-old sergeant who "threatened to kill 10 people";
The police arrested the gunman. Photo from Bangkok Post
12. South Korean court ordered the arrest of LUNA coin developer Do Kwon and other six people. LUNA plummeted 31% and quoted US $2.29. The highest price of the coin once reached US $119.5. At present, all six people live in Singapore;
13. South Korean media: Moon Jae-in government solar energy project was accused of corruption, with a capital scale of 261.6 billion won (about 1.3 billion yuan); Google and Meta were heavily fined 69.2 billion won (about 0.346 billion yuan) and 30.8 billion won (about 0.154 billion yuan) for illegally collecting personal information in South Korea;
Former South Korean President Moon Jae-in. People's Visual Data Map
14. Russian media: On the 14th, there was an exchange of fire between Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan in the border area. One person was killed and two injured in Tajikistan. The reason for the exchange of fire is said to be that both sides asked each other to leave the battle site. The two countries have urgently communicated and will take measures to prevent the situation from escalating;
15. Russian Ministry of Defense: Russian troops carried out large-scale fire attacks on Ukrainian troops in all combat directions on the 14th; Zelensky: Ukraine has recovered 8,000 square kilometers of territory and went to Ijum to participate in the flag-raising ceremony; the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces: about 5000 Ukrainian soldiers received training in Britain; the Ukrainian Foreign Minister criticized Germany for "refusing to provide tanks": a disappointing signal;
[Microlanguage] You should be attracted by the appearance of a person's life, not the appearance on social software.