September 14, lunar August 19, Wednesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. China Meteorological Administration: Typhoon Meihua is expected to make landfall in the coastal areas of Zhejiang from the afternoon to the night of the 14th. At that time, there will be strong winds and torrential rains along the coast of East China, which will affect 12 provinces and cities. Affected by the strong typhoon, China Southern Airlines canceled several flights;
2, two domestic C919 large passenger aircraft for the first time arrived at Beijing Capital Airport, the industry: the fastest this month to issue an airworthiness certificate within the year to deliver. Comac: Currently, the C919 has accumulated 815 orders, of which 34 are from abroad, with a total amount of over 500 billion;
3. Anhui Province: It is planned to abolish the restrictions on the number of children and marriage registration at the time of birth registration. Experts: what the people want; Henan: the introduction of full-time doctors can enjoy the treatment of middle-level deputy or above in state-owned enterprises;
4. The National People's Congress proposed to "eliminate mosquitoes in an all-round way". The National Health Commission replied: Control harmful vectors from the source and reduce the risk of infectious diseases spreading through vectors;
5. The Internet said that "the girl was raped by the village party secretary during the isolation of her parents during the Mid-Autumn Festival". The police in Guixi, Jiangxi Province reported that the suspect had been detained and the victim's parents had never entered the shelter;
6. Multiple users reflect that Youxian APP empties product information and user balances every day, and employees continue to collect salaries and suppliers. Daily excellent fresh response: system server failure, can be recovered later;
7. Taiwan media: TSMC's 2nm process or 2025 mass production is expected to lead Samsung and Intel. Taiwan media: DPP authorities strongly push the so-called "local language class";
8. The United States will discuss the "Taiwan Policy Act 2022", which includes the renaming of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office to the "Taiwan Representative Office" and the provision of US $4.5 billion in military aid within four years. Foreign Affairs official in front of the stage: The law is a tool for the United States to stimulate mainland China, lest the two sides of the strait do not mess;
9. Japanese media: Japan's Maritime Self-Defense Force and Indian Navy will carry out joint training from September 11 to 17. Japanese media: the Japanese government plans to write "active network defense" into documents and authorize network intrusion;
According to the report, the "active cyber defense" system will normalize online patrols, detect suspicious situations that may become a threat to Japan's security in advance, and take countermeasures. The Japanese government's plan is aimed at "strengthening the defense against cyber attacks on vital infrastructure". The report also said that the United States and Britain have established similar systems.
10. Foreign media: Charles III arrived in Northern Ireland as the king's first visit to Northern Ireland; Foreign media: After the Australian Prime Minister, the New Zealand Prime Minister stated that New Zealand will become a Republic in my "lifetime;
11. Foreign media: An executive of a Russian energy company crashed into a ship and died, and his body was found two days later; Russian officials: The United States provided information to Ukraine to assist it in shelling the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant;
↑ Ivan Pechelin, 39, died after falling from a yacht for "unknown reasons"
12. Foreign media: From the evening of the 12th to the early morning of the 13th, there was a conflict on the border between Azerbaijan and Armenia. The two sides accused each other of provoking the conflict, resulting in 49 deaths. At present, a ceasefire agreement has been reached. Vucic said that the Kosovo authorities increased their military presence in the north and warned that the danger of armed conflict was approaching;
Information Map of Foreign Media Reports
13, Biden signed an executive order "to respond to China's challenges in biotechnology", the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: hope that the U.S. side will respect the laws of the market economy and the principle of fair competition; Biden's government plans to expand restrictions on U.S. companies exporting chips to China, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: technology hegemony, the United States wants to control China at the low end of the industrial chain;
14. Zelensky: Since the beginning of September, the Ukrainian army has controlled 6000 square kilometers of land in the east and south. Russia: military operations will continue; The United States admitted that it assisted the Ukrainian army's counter-offensive together with Britain. Russian lawmakers suggested a "full military mobilization". Kremlin: Not on the agenda;
15. Ukraine envisages signing the "Kiev Security Treaty": the United States and Britain can participate as safeguard countries. The treaty includes: military, financial, infrastructure, technical and information "preventive measures", comprehensive sanctions in the event of violations of Ukraine's sovereignty and territory, agreements to provide Ukraine with modern air defense systems, etc;
[Wei Yu] No matter how thin and cool the world is, you must have your own temperature. Even if you can't warm others, you can't cool yourself.