September 1st, the sixth day of the eighth lunar month, Thursday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: typhoon & # 34; Xuan Lannuo & # 34; it will maintain a super typhoon level in the next 4 to 5 days and move into the East China Sea on the 3rd night. National Defense Office and Emergency response Department: respond with the strictest measures
2. Guangdong: encourage various cities to continue to issue consumption vouchers such as catering, cultural travel, accommodation and so on. Encourage all prefectures and cities to carry out household appliances & # 34; trade-in activities. Basically achieve full coverage of charging facilities in the highway service area of the province by the end of the year.
3. Simba reported that Liu and his wife also sold & # 34; fake bird's nest & # 34; Zhu Dan Ye Yixi Wang Yaoqing and other stars were revealed to have sold the same products. Liu Mihong apologized: the previous selection of products by the cooperative company was not rigorous enough and was willing to bear the refund fee. Media: as long as you deceive consumers, you should take responsibility.
4. After being fined 66000 yuan for 5 jin celery, a merchant in Daqing, Heilongjiang Province, proposed to be fined 300000 yuan for selling potatoes with a price of 1.2 yuan, which the local said was reasonable. Eliminate virus, a barber shop involved in an epidemic in Chengdu, was charged 16000 yuan. Eliminate virus Company was established only one month ago, and the Market Regulatory Administration: it is not clear about the qualifications of the toll collector and has interviewed the relevant responsible persons.
The eliminate virus company shown on the charge list, Chengdu Hongsen Huayong Mechanical and Electrical equipment Co., Ltd., Jinjiang Branch was established on July 12 this year. According to publicly available information, call the legal person of the company, the other party said that he is not an employee of the company, and refused to answer relevant questions.
5. A studio in Qinghe County, Hebei Province said that he was born from 1970 to 1985 and could watch the movie for free. The staff replied: it was written by the leader, it may have been written wrong, and the wording has been changed.
6. Beijing bus police: when a female passenger was riding an escalator at Xidan Station on Metro Line 4, a 44-year-old man urinated to him from behind and was detained. A 15-year-old girl in Jiangsu was bitten and disfigured by a dog. The dog owner is a public official and is unattended without a dog license. The Commission for discipline Inspection is involved in the investigation.
7. Evergrande Real Estate: it is expected that the disclosure of the semi-annual financial report will not be completed on time before August 31.
8. Taiwan media: after Tsai ing-wen ordered Tsai ing-wen to counteract, the Taiwan army said it had driven out mainland drones in live fire on the afternoon of the 30th. Hu Xijin: the Taiwan army has already fired the first shot, which is very bad and serious.
9. South Korean media: South Korea will abolish pre-entry nucleic acid testing requirements and fully liberalize entry from September 3. Japanese media: Fumio Kishida said that he will further relax entry restrictions, starting from September 7, the daily entry limit will be raised from the current 20,000 to 50,000.
10. Japan: on the afternoon of the 30th, a Chinese drone flew over the Miyako Strait and the fighter plane took off urgently.
Japan's Kyodo news agency reported on the 31st local time that a Chinese TB-001 drone flew from the East China Sea across the Miyako Strait to the Pacific Ocean on the afternoon of the 30th, and then flew westward along the southern side of the islands such as Miyako Island and Ishigaki Island.
11. Us media: the Biden administration plans to promote US $1.1 billion arms sales to Taiwan, including 60 & # 34; Harpoon & # 34; Anti-ship missiles and 100 & # 34; Sidewinder & # 34; Air-to-Air missiles; after US lawmakers fled Taiwan, Taiwan's China Airlines announced that it would purchase 16 Boeing 787s for no more than US $4.608 billion.
12. Russian media: on the evening of the 30th, the last leader of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, died of a long-term serious illness at the age of 91. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1990 and called for a cease-fire between Russia and Ukraine.
Mikhail Gorbachev signed a decree handing over control of nuclear weapons to Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, Russia on December 25, 1991, in the Kremlin. Picture / Visual China
13. EU: decided to fully terminate the implementation of the EU-Russia Visa Facilitation Agreement. It means that member states can impose restrictions on the entry of Russians, making it more difficult for Russians to apply for EU visas.
EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Borrelli also announced the matter on social media.
14. Ukraine: the Ukrainian army has begun a counter-offensive in the south and has broken through the first line of defense of the Russian army. Russian Defense Ministry: Ukrainian multi-line counterattack was thwarted, wiping out 1700 Ukrainian troops and destroying more than 170 tanks and armored vehicles.
15. The natural gas supply of the Russian gas pipeline to Europe has been suspended, saying that the gas supply of Nord Stream-1 has been suspended for three days due to maintenance. At present, the gas delivery of Nord Stream-1 is only 20% of the full load. The eight Baltic countries are determined to expand offshore wind power six times to get rid of the shackles of Russia. At present, it will take about nine years to build offshore wind farms.
[whisper] Don't worry about what other people think of you behind your back, because these words can't change the truth, but they may disturb your heart.