1. Two US ships sailed through the Taiwan Strait on the 28th, eastern theater: all trends are under control, ready to defeat any provocation at any time; Air Force spokesman: oil-20 has been put into Sino-Russian joint air strategic cruise, bombardment-6K cruise Taiwan Island normalization
2. Central Meteorological Observatory: the 11th typhoon "Xuanlan Nuo" is generated this year, and its intensity will gradually increase in the future.
3. Shijiazhuang, Hebei: 30 initial screening positive cases were detected on the 27th, another 2 mixed tube abnormalities need to be reviewed, subway and bus services are suspended, and home work is implemented in some areas; Chengdu: the "8.25" epidemic is at a high risk of spread and is in the stage of rapid rise. 86 cases have been reported and 33 cases are asymptomatic.
4. A man in Shaoyang, Hunan, who was misdiagnosed with AIDS for 5 years, sued the local disease control to the court, and finally reached a settlement and was awarded a compensation of 99000 yuan. The party said: it can not go back to the past.
5. the draft law on anti-telecom network fraud will be tried for the third time: criminals engaged in telecommunications network fraud, or recorded in the credit record
6. A couple in Yulin, Shaanxi Province, who sold 5 jin of celery, were fined 66000 for failing the celery test. Supervision and inspection team of the State Council: excessive punishment. Expert: supervision should not only focus on punishment but ignore education.
7. The floods in Pakistan have killed 1033 people, injured more than 1500 people and killed 71958 livestock. Rescue work is under way all over the country.
8. South Korea formally signed an arms purchase contract with Poland on the 26th, with a scale of 5.76 billion US dollars. South Korea will sell weapons including K2 "Black Panther" main battle tanks and Kmuri 9 self-propelled artillery.
9. The captain and co-pilot of Air France had a dispute during the climb of the airliner, then got into a fight, and the two were grounded.
10. Taliban: Pakistan allows US drones to enter Afghanistan through its airspace. The Pakistani Foreign Ministry has not responded for the time being.
11. Us media: the US Department of Justice plans to launch an antitrust lawsuit against Apple, arguing that Apple abused its market power to stifle small technology companies, including application developers and hardware manufacturers
12. South Korea has broken the record for the world's lowest fertility rate, and its population will be halved by the end of this century. A high school in Seoul has only recruited 45 new students and announced that it will be closed within two years. By 2020, there will be more than 1400 vacant primary and secondary schools in South Korea.
13. Japanese media: 1200 tons of hydrochloric acid leaked from a Japanese factory on the 27th, some of which have flowed into the sea due to corrosion at the bottom of the storage tank.
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida pledged 30 billion U.S. dollars in aid to Africa in the next three years to confront China and Russia.
15. Russian media: Putin signs presidential decree prohibiting the deportation of residents from the Donbass region and Ukraine in Russia, except for those released after serving their sentences and those who threaten Russian national security.
[whispering] No one can think clearly at the beginning, and only by doing it will the goal become clearer and clearer.