1. The State Office: it is strictly forbidden to use fines to generate income, and the amount of fines is strictly prohibited as an indicator of performance evaluation.
2. Ministry of Education: starting from the autumn of 2025, continuing education with higher academic qualifications will no longer use the names of "correspondence education" and "amateur", but will be unified as "non-full-time".
3. Ministry of Public Security: actively promote the "inter-provincial general office" of applying for resident identity cards for the first time, and gradually launch the pilot work in other provinces and cities throughout the country from October 1.
4. Jinan and other cities implement the new model of second-hand housing "transfer of ownership": there is no need to repay the loan in advance, the new loan can be used to repay the old loan. Expert: it will stimulate the trading vitality of the second-hand housing market
5. Yuncheng, Shanxi: in order to reduce repetition, the admission of repeat students in the high school entrance examination will continue to be increased by 20 points.
6. Beijing: those who enter and return to Beijing must return to work with a negative certificate of nucleic acid. Enterprises subject to general administrative penalties due to the epidemic may apply for credit exemption
7. Wenzhou: taking the per capita annual income of 33500 yuan (100000 yuan for a family of three) as the boundary, it is proposed to draw the income standard line for low-income families, supplemented by 30 assistance measures, "one household, one policy" to solve the difficult needs.
8. Chongqing: on the 17th, the high temperature broke through the historical extreme value of meteorological records, reaching 44.6 ℃. Wildfires broke out in Daliangshan and Beishanping in Fuling, which are still being put out, and there are no casualties.
9. It is reported that, led by the government, Evergrande may be acquired by another car company. Evergrande's Tianjin factory produces only 200 cars in half a year. Insider: now all the suppliers are unwilling to cooperate with Evergrande. Now Evergrande will pay full payment first when it talks to anyone.
10. Foreign media: due to the Indian government's intervention in football affairs, FIFA announced a global ban on the Indian Football Association
11. Foreign media: on the 17th, an explosion and fire broke out in 17 places in southern Thailand, injuring seven people, suspected of a coordinated attack, and no organization has claimed responsibility.
12. The South Korean military said North Korea launched two cruise missiles on the 17th: or exercises against South Korea and the United States. North Korea has not responded to this; South Korean media: Wen Jae-in's three old subordinates were searched by the prosecution for collecting evidence related to the shooting of civil servants in the West Sea, and South Korean lawmakers criticized "political retaliation."
13. Foreign media: the monkeypox epidemic continues to spread in the United States, which has infected more than 12000 people, including at least 8 children
14. Estonia announced on the 16th that it had dismantled the Soviet-era monument and banned Russian citizens from entering the country. Israel and Turkey issued a statement on the 17th that they would fully restore diplomatic relations and will exchange ambassadors.
15. Foreign media: in the 12 consecutive months to July this year, 10781 square kilometers of Amazon rainforest has been cut down, equivalent to seven times the size of Sao Paulo, the largest area in the past 15 years. Scientists: rainforests can slow global warming, damage the Earth's lungs, or irreversibly alter ecosystems
[whisper] Don't care too much about things you can't change, try to learn to give up if you can't stay, and try your best to heal a broken heart. Except for life and death, it's all small things. Don't embarrass yourself.