August 13, July 16 of the lunar calendar, Saturday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Five central enterprises, including PetroChina and Sinopec, plan to delist from the New York Stock Exchange in the United States. 159 Chinese stocks have been listed in the pre-delisting list. CSRC: listing and delisting belong to the normal capital market, which is due to their own commercial considerations.
On the 2nd and 12th, a large area of high-speed railway across the country was delayed, and the official response: due to equipment failure, trains on some lines in the Chengdu Railway Bureau were delayed to varying degrees.
3. The Bancassurance Regulatory Commission: five village and town banks in Henan and Anhui are suspected of serious crimes, and 18.04 billion has been advanced, and two people from the Henan Regulatory Bureau have been investigated. Will more vigorously promote Baojiao Building; National Healthcare Security Administration: the first domestic COVID-19 oral medicine can be temporarily included in medical insurance reimbursement
4. Nanjing: reduce the down payment ratio of housing loans to a minimum of 30% for second homes; Guiyang: accelerate the promotion of real estate consumption, implement house purchase subsidies, house ticket placement, house purchase group purchase, etc.; Jinan: the minimum down payment ratio of second home provident fund loans is reduced to 40%.
5. Zhejiang: within the age of 3, the children are encouraged to allow the combination of home work and workplace work of workers who are suitable for telecommuting; all public transportation in Dancheng County, Henan Province is suspended, and the bus company: the operation is difficult and the loss is serious, and the driver's salary cannot be paid.
6. A 3-year-old boy in Teng County, Guangxi, was rescued after being lost in the mountains for 3 days and was bitten by mosquitoes. Some netizens said earlier that he had been released for 500000 and had been detained for suspected fraud. the police: found on a mountain four kilometers away from home, seriously dehydrated, lost for himself, had rolled down the hillside from the dirt road.
7. A gas station in Changshou District of Chongqing mistakenly added gasoline to diesel to customers. Hundreds of cars filled the wrong fuel, promising to take full responsibility. Staff: due to the wrong oil unloading, unified reimbursement will be made.
On the evening of August 11th, seven people were killed in a house fire in Ninghai, Zhejiang Province. Villagers: there was a fire on the roof of the building at the beginning of the year, and the houses were all inhabited by nearby factory workers and their families.
9. Taiwan and the United States signed a NT $2.52 billion missile service inspection contract, netizens criticized Tsai ing-wen: abominable; Pelosi openly declared & # 34; Taiwan is one of the freest countries in the world & # 34, Ministry of Foreign Affairs: serious political provocation
10. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China and Nepal have agreed to build a trans-Himalayan railway and send experts to Nepal for exploration this year.
Schematic diagram of horizontal and vertical section of China-Nepal railway line
11. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that China has imposed sanctions on Lithuanian officials fleeing Taiwan, Vice Minister of Transport and Communications Vayichukevichout. Suspend any form of exchanges with the Ministry of Transport and Communications, and suspend exchanges and cooperation in the field of international road transport.
12. Us media: Biden plans to seek re-election as president in 2024, hoping to defeat Trump again
13. Foreign media: an American man with a gun broke into the FBI building and was killed after a stand-off with the police for more than 6 hours. he had participated in congressional riots and issued threatening remarks against FBI many times.
14. Estonia and Latvia announced their withdrawal from the China-CEE cooperation mechanism, which was welcomed by the Deputy spokesman of the US State Department. Expert: show loyalty to the United States and the West; Latvia identifies Russia as & # 34; a country supporting terrorism & # 34
15. Lee Jae-yong, head of the Samsung Group, has been granted amnesty and reinstatement, and the South Korean consortium has repeatedly pressed the president because the South Korean economy needs chaebol. He was sentenced to two and a half years in prison for bribery and was still restricted to work for five years after being paroled in August of that year. This reinstatement enabled him to regain the right to do business. Former President Lee Myung-bak is not on the amnesty list.
[whispering] you can't live by remembering, complaining, and expecting. You have to live through hard work, enthusiasm and sincerity.
转载请注明：8月13日，星期六，每天在这里用60秒看世界 | 网站百科