1. This year's No. 7 Typhoon Mulan is expected to make landfall from Wenchang, Hainan to Yangjiang, Guangdong, from noon to evening on the 10th. The State General Administration of Flood Control: initiate level IV emergency response for flood control and typhoon prevention, requiring South China and other relevant areas to do a good job in typhoon prevention.
2. It is said on the Internet that "A man in Gansu was beaten and buried alive". Police: the body has been found and 8 suspects have been detained, all minors.
3. Langfang, Hebei: completely abolish the purchase restrictions and sales restrictions in the property market, including the northern three counties and the periphery of Xiongan New area.
4. Wuhan: a number of self-driving unmanned commercial operation licenses have been issued to Baidu's "radish fast run" platform.
At noon on the 9th, a passenger of Beijing Metro Line 2 died after overturning into the track. at present, the scene has been disposed of and gradually resumed operation. at noon on the 9th, a man in Hangzhou was arrested by a water gun outside a high-rise window after wounding with a knife. Police: one was killed and one injured in the criminal case, and the suspected man had a criminal record of robbery.
6. The marketing plan of a hospital in Luzhou, Sichuan Province, wrote "how to get patients to queue up to pay" has aroused heated discussion, and the local health committee has been involved in the investigation.
7. Three pharmaceutical companies, including Tianxin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical General Factory and Jingxiutang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., were reported to have falsely inflated drug prices and extorted funds, involving 87 kinds of drugs, involving huge amounts of money, some of which were used to bribe medical personnel or specific related personnel. carry out illegal promotion of drugs
8. Taiwan media: the Taiwan army conducted an anti-landing exercise on the 9th, and the scope of the exercise in the region may overlap with that of the people's Liberation Army, which is considered to be a means of "counteraction." Taiwan Defense Department: there is no overlap. It is a routine exercise.
9. Ukrainian Security Service: Ukrainian Chief of Defense and Director of Defense Intelligence have been assassinated by "Russian recruiters" and two agents have been arrested.
10. Biden formally signed the Chip Act, which totaled $280 billion, including $52 billion to support computer chip manufacturing companies.
11. Seoul, South Korea suffered the heaviest torrential rain in 115 years. 11 dead, 9 injured and 6 missing 441 people were affected by the two-day torrential rain. Houses, buildings, vehicles and subway stations were flooded. Heavy rain is expected to last until the 12th, and residents say the city has been "paralyzed." the South Korean government discussed the amnesty for Restoration Day, and South Korean media: Lee Myung-bak may be excluded.
12. FBI raided Trump's mansion, Trump: they broke into my safe and it was a political persecution by the Democratic Party. The US media released two photos or confirmed that he had torn up the document and flushed it down the toilet at the end of his term. The maximum penalty for sitting is 10 years' imprisonment.
13. Foreign media: Ukraine has stopped supplying Russian oil to Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia through the "Friendship" pipeline because it has not received the payment.
14. Foreign media: on the 9th, a violent explosion occurred at the Russian air base in Crimea, and a giant mushroom cloud rose into the sky. The Russian Defense Ministry responded: several pieces of aviation ammunition exploded in the storage area of the airport, no one was injured.
15. Europe's largest nuclear power plant has been shelled. Ukrainian Nuclear Power Company: if there is an accident at the Zapolo thermal nuclear power plant, the consequences may be 10 times that of Chernobyl.
[whispers] being lazy will ruin your figure; being lazy will ruin your dreams.
转载请注明：8月10日，星期三，在这里每天60秒读懂世界！ | 网站百科