Thursday, July 14, June 16 of the lunar calendar!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. China's Tianchuan-2 03 satellite was launched successfully, and China's second-generation data relay satellite system was officially completed. It will be connected with Tianchuan-2 01 and 02 satellites to provide data relay and TT & C services for manned spacecraft such as spacecraft and space stations.
2. The average price of drugs collected in the seventh batch of countries has been reduced by 48%: 60 kinds of drugs have been successfully purchased in this collection, including drugs for major diseases such as liver cancer; the National standing Committee: discrimination against newly crowned positive convalescent persons in employment is strictly prohibited and discrimination is seriously dealt with.
3. The wave of suspension of loans has affected hundreds of buildings, with Evergrande having the largest number, as high as 31. Owner: I paid 800000 yuan, but the house didn't even reach my floor. Netizen: the pre-sale system of commercial housing should be cancelled.
4. A citizen in Guangzhou slapped garlic with Zhang Xiaoquan's kitchen knife and the knife was broken. Customer service: our kitchen knife can't pat garlic.
5. Southern theater: on the 13th, US ships intruded into China's Xisha territorial waters and were followed and monitored by the people's Liberation Army and warned to drive away. Strategic situation Awareness in the South China Sea: the US Navy aircraft carrier "Reagan" strike group is located in the sea area south of the Nansha Islands.
6. Taiwan media: Taiwan's self-built submarine will be launched as soon as June next year, with a self-made parts rate of about 40%.
7. The Thai Senate has passed a bill: voluntary chemical castration of habitual sex offenders can be exchanged for commutation of sentences.
8. Russian media: the European Union and Russia have reached an agreement on the transport of goods to Kaliningrad, agreeing not to hinder Russian goods and to transport them into Kaliningrad via Lithuania.
9. EU: it will be allowed to confiscate Russian assets in the EU after it is found that it is trying to circumvent sanctions. Since the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the European Union has frozen Russian assets of about 13.8 billion euros.
10. There is an unknown disease in southern Tanzania: the patient will suddenly have a nosebleed and faint, which may be transmitted to humans by wild animals. The government has intervened to investigate.
Samia Hassan says this is a disease that has never been recorded in Tanzania. Most of the cases occurred in southern Tanzania, including Lindi province and the border with Mozambique.
11. North Korea: recognize the independence of Donetsk and Luhansk; South Korean media: the South Korean military has monitored that North Korea has fired rockets for two consecutive days
12. Foreign media: in the early morning of the 13th, the president of Sri Lanka left the country and arrived in the Maldives and was taken to a secret local location. On the same day, Sri Lanka declared a state of emergency, the western province imposed a curfew, and the prime minister was appointed acting president.
13. A plague of locusts appeared in Krasnodar in the southern border region of Russia. Locusts formed "black clouds" to eat cornfields. At present, the area of locusts has spread to 25000 hectares. Russian media: Ukrainian troops set fire to wheat fields in the border area of Russian-controlled Helsone state.
14. Foreign media: the United States completed two pig heart transplant operations for brain-dead patients on June 16 and July 6 respectively, and no early rejection was observed. Bolton, former national security assistant to the President of the United States, admitted that he had assisted in planning coups in other countries. Foreign media: it is extremely rare to admit publicly.
15. Indian media: Indian courts allow the unfreezing of vivo accounts, but require them to provide a guarantee of nearly 9.5 billion Indian rupees (about US $119 million). Earlier, the court seized its assets of 4.65 billion rupees (about $59 million).
[whispering] every morning, I remind myself once again that life is short and beautiful, no time to struggle, no time to worry about it.