1. Central Meteorological Observatory: continue to issue a high temperature yellow warning. In some areas of 14 provinces, the temperature can reach above 37 ℃, and the local temperature can reach more than 40 ℃. On the 10th, Xunyang, Shaanxi Province ranked first in the national temperature at 43.2 ℃.
2. The construction of China compound Eye in Chongqing: it can realize the detection and imaging of asteroids tens of millions of kilometers away, which provides important support for China's near-Earth asteroid impact defense and planetary scientific research.
3. Municipal Administration of Supervision and Administration: Ali and Tencent violated the Anti-monopoly Law, including 5 cases of Ali with a total fine of 2.5 million and 12 cases of Tencent with a total fine of 6 million.
On the evening of April 9th, three oil tankers exploded in Golmud, Qinghai, injuring two people. Flames rose into the air after a loud noise was heard at the scene.
5. Cholera cases were reported in Wuhan University on the Internet, and all the students in the whole family were tested for anal swabs. District Health Committee: it is not clear whether it is or not.
6. Henan police: another batch of suspects in the village bank case have been arrested, and a number of funds involved in the case have been frozen, and the gang has transferred funds by means of fictional loans.
7. A car shed in Gulou District of Nanjing caught fire, resulting in a series of explosions and thick smoke. 45 electric cars and 22 bicycles were destroyed with no casualties. A female owner in Zhuhai, Guangdong Province reported that the problem of water leakage was slapped by the property staff. The police reported that the assailant had been detained.
8. Macao: 93 new cases were added on the 9th, and the number of new epidemic cases increased to 1467; Shanghai: one case of Omicron BA.5.2.1 variant infection was reported, which was related to entry abroad, and "3-day and 2-day tests" were carried out in multiple districts; Tianjin: 123 people were detained or warned for evading nucleic acid testing, and were placed on the "untrusted list".
9. "Tan on Traffic" is off the shelves and will face tens of millions of yuan in reparations, suspected of being targeted by copyright hooligans.
10. Late at night on the 9th, the Sri Lankan Prime Minister's residence was set on fire by protesters, and the police have arrested three suspects. The president and prime minister of Sri Lanka have announced their resignation, and a large number of officials have fled by plane.
11. Britain: launch a cooperation program with the Ukrainian army, and 10,000 Ukrainian military personnel will receive military training in the UK in the coming months
12. South Korean media: on the 9th, a Korean Air plane forced to land in Azerbaijan due to engine failure, passengers saw sparks and no one was injured; South Korean Joint staff headquarters: North Korea suspected of firing rockets on the 10th
13. Foreign media: on the 10th, a shootout broke out at a bar in the town of Soweto, South Africa, killing 14 people and injuring 9.
14. Japanese media: the results of the upper house election of the Japanese Diet have been released, and the "ruling coalition" of the constitutional revision forces has won more than 2/3 seats. Experts: Japan may become a "war-capable country". Us Secretary of State Abraham Lincoln will visit Japan on the 11th to mourn the assassination of Abe and meet with senior Japanese officials.
15. Us media: South Korea's Unification Church has confirmed that the mother of the suspect who assassinated Shinzo Abe is a follower of the religion. Earlier, the suspect had said that Abe was assassinated because he suspected that Abe was connected to the religious group that led to the bankruptcy of his mother.
[whisper] there are some things you don't say, others really don't understand. If you don't get angry about some things, people will really think you don't care.