1. Chinese scientists have made a major breakthrough in the development of lidar system: high-speed wind field observation with the highest temporal and spatial resolution in the world at 3 meters and 0.1 seconds for the first time.
2. Shenzhen: there is a discount on loans for "first borrowers", with a maximum discount of 200000 for single-family enterprises, encouraging banks to reduce loan interest rates and reduce vehicle purchase tax. To adjust the scope of joint applicants for provident fund, parents, spouses and children can apply together. Fully self-driving cars can be used in areas and roads designated by traffic control since August.
3. Guangzhou: it is proposed to implement unified license plate management for express electric tricycles.
4. Jiangsu Wuxi street yellow code to green code to finish nucleic acid to seal on the hand, but also to keep for three days, Wuxi street apology: improper practice, deeply sorry
5. A small plane crashed at the Shidu Scenic spot in Fangshan, Beijing on the afternoon of the 6th. Insider: the plane was divided into two parts, a non-scenic plane, and a crew member was killed.
6. Suzhou, Anhui: the cumulative number of infections in this round of the epidemic is more than 800, and if the social aspects are not clear within three days, we will be seriously held accountable; Wuhu, Anhui: the birth population situation in our city is very grim, and we are already facing the risk of natural population reduction.
7. SARFT: resolutely resist the aesthetic appreciation of morbid plastic surgery sissy, costume dramas shall not follow the trend and imitate foreign styles
8. Zhong Xuegao responded to the burning of ice cream: all ice cream products are produced in accordance with the law, the right amount of carrageenan helps to maintain the relative stability of milk protein, and it is unscientific to judge the quality of baked ice cream and sun-cured ice cream.
9. Foreign media: the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka says the country is bankrupt and the crisis may last until the end of 2023. Since the beginning of this year, 70% of local families have failed to eat three meals, and stocks of fuel and basic medical supplies have been rapidly exhausted.
10. International oil prices have fallen below the US $100 mark, and domestic oil products may fall for the third time this year. The exchange rate of the euro against the US dollar has fallen by more than 9% so far this year, reaching a 20-year low and approaching US dollar parity.
11. The United States presses the Netherlands and Japan to stop selling lithography machines to China. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: another example of relying on technological hegemony to engage in "coercive diplomacy".
12. Russia: Norway refuses Russian supplies to enter Svalbard for breach of contract, or abolishes the maritime boundary demarcation treaty with Norway. Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: there is no termination clause in the treaty, and such boundary-setting treaties usually apply indefinitely.
13. Indian media: India raided vivo and other related companies in 44 places across the country on the 5th, saying that it would investigate whether it was engaged in so-called money laundering. The company responded: it is cooperating and strictly abiding by the law.
14. Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida: the trading price of Russian oil will be limited to about half of the current oil price. Russia: then Japan will not be able to obtain oil from Russia, and Japanese companies will not be able to participate in the Sakhalin 2 project.
15. Foreign media: following the resignation of the British Health Minister and the Chancellor of the Exchequer due to loss of confidence in the Prime Minister, six more people have resigned. So far, 27 officials or ministers have resigned. Johnson responded: will move on
[whispering] the older you get, the more you will find social troubles, so there is nothing wrong with mastering a survival skill and seriously developing a hobby of solitude.