1. This year, the third typhoon "Siamba" landed in Maoming, Guangdong, with a strong wind and torrential rain. The wind force is 12, and many highways in Guangdong are closed. This year, the fourth typhoon "Eli" will move into the East China Sea in the early morning of the 3rd, and Zhejiang waters will usher in a process of strong winds and waves.
2. Netizens revealed that the seven-day hotel chain in Dalian was covered with a large area of blood, and the company apologized: the waiter involved had been fired, followed up with the guests, and a special group was set up to thoroughly investigate the hygiene management.
On the evening of March 1st, on the side of National Highway 319 in Baima Town, Wulong District, Chongqing, a father and son fainted while cleaning a dangerous chemical tanker, one dead and one injured. Local departments were involved in the investigation.
4. Zhong Xuegao Ice Cream at 31 degrees Celsius at room temperature for 1 hour, Zhong Xuegao: melting is sticky, with a small amount
Add carrageenan, you can rest assured to eat
5. Four departments: small and medium-sized enterprises can postpone the payment of medical insurance for 3 months, and the rights and interests of employees during the suspension period will not be affected. Guangzhou: non-Guangzhou college students who join the army from Guangzhou can enter Guangzhou after retirement.
6. Xiaopeng P7 accident airbag did not eject on the hot search on the rainy day, the car owner: the door could not be opened and climbed out of the trunk. Official response: the initial determination of the impact strength did not meet the airbag ejection requirements.
7. Foreign media: as of the evening of the 1st, more than 780000 people in the United States had signed a petition demanding the impeachment of Supreme Court justices; opinion polls: about 70 percent of Americans do not want Biden to run for re-election as president of the United States; JPMorgan Chase has lowered its GDP forecast to "dangerously close to recession."
8. Foreign media: Boeing expressed disappointment after learning that Airbus had signed a $37.257 billion order from China, saying that "geopolitical differences continue to restrict the export of US aircraft" and urged dialogue between China and the United States.
9. Ukraine: a nine-story apartment building and two hotels in Odessa, Ukraine were attacked by Russian missiles in the early morning of the 1st, killing 19 and injuring 38. Russia refutes: Russian troops will not attack civilian facilities
10. Three earthquakes of magnitude 6 occurred in Hormuzgan province in southern Iran in the early morning of the 2nd, killing at least five people and injuring 49. An Argentine medical plane exploded near Rio Grande airport on the afternoon of the 1st, killing all four people on board. The death toll from landslides in Manipur, India, has risen to 27, with 40 still missing.
11. The US Department of Defense announced that it would provide 820 million US dollars in additional military assistance to Ukraine, including two NASAMS surface-to-air missile systems and anti-artillery radar. The United States: import duties will be imposed on 570 Russian goods from the end of July.
12. European monkeypox cases treble in children within two weeks, WHO: calls for urgent action; UK monkeypox patient study: symptoms are different from previous patients, transmitted through skin contact and sexual transmission
13. Putin ordered the "Sakhalin 2" project jointly developed by Japan and Russia to be handed over to Russian enterprises. Japan: Japan's energy interests should not be harmed and is trying to understand Russia's intentions. Japanese media: three Russian warships sailed through the eastern waters of Japan's westernmost islands on the evening of the 1st, which is the first time in the Ministry of Defense notification.
14. Venice, Italy announced that 3 to 10 euros will be levied on tourists from January 16, 2023; a new strike at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport continues, demanding a 6% pay rise to fight inflation, and a number of flights have been delayed or cancelled
15. Chairman of the COVID-19 Committee of the Lancet magazine: there is "sufficient evidence" to indicate that novel coronavirus may have originated from an accident in a biological laboratory in the United States and called for an investigation into this issue. because there's no such investigation in the United States or anywhere else.
[whisper] when you learn to reject others, learn tit for tat, they will respect you, or even fear you. I finally believed the saying: there's nothing wrong with being ruthless.