1. Zhengzhou: five officials were punished for "giving red codes to depositors without authorization", among which the executive deputy secretary of the municipal party committee, political and legal committee, was removed from his post by the government. Hu Xijin comments: the public thinks the punishment is too light
2. The National standing Committee: it has decided to increase the support policy for automobile consumption, which is expected to increase related consumption by about 200 billion. Immigration restrictions for small non-operating second-hand cars will be completely lifted from August.
3. Eight sectors: these small and micro enterprises in the service industry in medium-and high-risk areas can be exempted from rent for 6 months.
4. More than 200 children in the Golden Yuecheng Kindergarten in Lianhuji, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, have a collective fever, diarrhea and suspected food poisoning. District Bureau of Education: this is true. Multiple departments have been involved.
On May 22, a child fell and survived on the 17th floor in Chenzhou, Hunan Province. The property: the child said he had been pushed, and the police had intervened.
6. The head of the early morning education institution in Tianhe District, Guangzhou, physically punished the 7-year-old child and killed him, which has been detained by the police.
7. There were 52213 new cases and 171deaths in Taiwan on the 22nd. An anti-submarine helicopter crashed at the base on the 22nd. Black smoke billowed at the scene and four people were sent to hospital, 2 of whom were seriously injured. Taiwan media: officials from the Lithuanian Ministry of Agriculture led a delegation to visit Taiwan on the 22nd. Representatives of Taiwan's foreign affairs department went to pick up the airport.
8. EU officials: Ukraine is about to officially become a candidate for the European Union, and no member state opposes it for the time being
9. The Republican Party of Texas has adopted the latest party platform: it proposes to hold a referendum in 2023 to decide whether the state should break away from the United States and become an independent country.
White House: the US military will ban anti-personnel mines all over the world, with the exception of the Korean Peninsula
11. Musk: Tesla will lay off 10 per cent of his full-time employees in the next three months and increase the number of part-time hourly workers, reducing the overall number of employees by 3 to 3.5 per cent. So far this year, Tesla's share price has fallen 38.47%, and its market capitalization has lost 350 billion US dollars.
12. Lithuania announced on the 21st that the scope of the "ban" on Russian enclaves has been expanded from railway transport to road transport. Russia: will fight back and make Lithuania "feel pain"
13. Japanese media: Japan has protested against the gas field production facilities built by China in the East China Sea, and around the issues of the East China Sea and the South China Sea, the Japanese defense minister wants to pull Cambodia to contain China. The Chinese side responded: it is entirely within the scope of China's sovereignty, and Japan should not make irresponsible remarks.
14. Japanese media: the exchange rate of the Japanese yen has hit a new low, falling to a 24-year low close to 137, and foreigners have swept a large number of goods back home to resell them. Chairman of the Federal Reserve: it is appropriate to continue to raise interest rates, and the US economy can cope with monetary policy tightening.
15. In the early morning of the 22nd, a 6.2-magnitude earthquake occurred on the border between eastern Afghanistan and Pakistan, collapsing houses and killing many people in their sleep. The death toll has exceeded 1000 and the number of injured has exceeded 1500. National Cooperation Agency: China is willing to provide emergency disaster relief assistance to Afghanistan
[whispering] A bird standing on a tree is never afraid of a branch suddenly broken, because what it believes is not a branch, but its own wings.