1. The loan suspension spreads and bank stocks plummet. Postal savings, China Construction Bank, China Merchants and other 15 banks urgently voiced: the business scale of the risk is small, and the overall risk can be controlled. Bancassurance Regulatory Commission: guide financial institutions to participate in risk disposal through marketization
3. Wuhan: 4 soft-shelled turtle samples were positive for Vibrio cholerae in Baishazhou Market, Hongshan District, which did not cause human infection, which was not associated with the recent cases of Wuda.
4. Xi'an Housing Construction: if a commercial bank allocates regulatory funds without authorization, it shall be responsible for recovery; the draft of supervision of pre-sale funds in Cangzhou, Hebei Province: if the house money is not entered into the supervision account, the purchase contract is invalid.
6. A family of three in Shanghai fell into the river and drowned while playing in Changxing Island: the children fell into the water first, and their parents rescued and drowned one after another. Some people wanted to go down to rescue, but the water was too urgent.
7. Unpunctual nucleic acids in Tianjin, Jiangsu, Anhui and other places will be admonished and included in credit information, affecting admission and work
At about 6: 00 p.m. on August 14th, an "execution-style" shooting occurred in Nantou, Taiwan. The gunmen fired five shots, all of which shot the victim in the head, killing four people and injuring one.
9. The "starship" exploded violently, dealing a heavy blow to SpaceX's manned mission to the moon and Mars. On the 13th, the US state of Virginia was hit by a storm and 44 people were unaccounted for by floods.
12. South Korea and the United States held a joint air show of Fmur35A fighter planes for the first time. South Korean media claimed that this was a warning to North Korea. South Korea's central bank raised interest rates by 50 basis points, and Yin Xiyue demanded to ensure that people were protected from high interest rates.
13. Who announced that the second emergency meeting on monkeypox was held on July 21, with nearly 10,000 cases worldwide. The outbreak of zoonotic diseases in Africa is on the rise; the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States: the number of cases of drug-resistant "superbugs" in the United States is surging, and the COVID-19 epidemic contributes to the spread.
14. Iran says the parties to the Iranian nuclear agreement have drawn up a draft agreement. Biden: do not rule out the use of force against Iran as a last resort