1. Central Meteorological Observatory: issue an orange warning for typhoons. Initiate typhoon level 3 emergency response. Typhoon "Siamba" will make landfall on the coast of South China today, and the local rainfall of Hainan, Guangdong and Guangxi may break the extreme value. This year, Typhoon "Eli" has been generated as a tropical storm. Double typhoons will bring wind and rain influence to our country.
3. Air China, China Southern and China Eastern collectively "order" Airbus aircraft: buy a total of 292 Airbus A320NEO series aircraft, with a total amount of US $37.257 billion (about 249.8 billion yuan), experts: there may be additional capacity demand
5. Meishan, Sichuan: stop students from getting into the water privately and pay 100 yuan for phone calls, and the students involved are included in the evaluation files; Henan: significant progress has been made in the investigation of bank cases in 4 villages and towns, reminding customers to register and formulate disposal plans.
6. the aviation industry announced the naming of military and civil aircraft for the first time. Fighter: J-20 (Veyron), J-16 (submersible dragon), J-11 (Yinglong), J-10 (Raptor), JF-17 (fierce dragon), J-159 (flying shark), bomber: God of War (6K), Thor (6N), etc.
8. A large-scale landslide occurred at the Indian army station in Manipur Noni, India, killing seven soldiers. Foreign media: India's largest cement dealer bypassed the US dollar and used RMB to buy Russian coal, with a total amount of nearly 200 million yuan. Traders sighed: I have never seen it in 25 years.
10. Russian media revealed that the director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service said that Poland had begun to study the plan to "dismember" Ukraine, which included the establishment of a "proxy state" controlled by Poland in western Ukraine.
11. Johnson claimed that Britain "will not give up Hong Kong". The Chinese side refutes that Hong Kong is the Hong Kong of China, and that no external forces have the right to interfere, and that Britain has no sovereignty, no governance and no right of supervision over Hong Kong after the reunification.
13. South Korean President Yoon Siryue: South Korea, the United States and Japan agree that it is necessary to restart military security cooperation to deal with the North Korean nuclear issue. Japanese media: three Chinese ships sailed around the Japanese islands for about 20 days in June.
14. Taiwan media: a Taiwanese fishing boat was boarded and inspected by the Indonesian military while passing through the Strait of Malacca, and 22 people were detained. It is understood that the Indonesian military boarded the ship for inspection and detention on the grounds that its fishing equipment was not placed in the cabin when it was passing through Indonesian territorial waters.
15. The Japanese Prime Minister said that "East Asia may become Ukraine tomorrow". The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: think about East Asia yesterday. Out of its own selfishness, Japan intends to act as the vanguard of NATO's "Asia-Pacific"; NATO Secretary General claims that "China threatens Taiwan", and the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council: firmly opposes erroneous remarks.