On the afternoon of the 1st and 21st, a gas deflagration accident occurred near the intersection of Beicheng East Road and Wusu Road in Baodi District, Tianjin, injuring 23 people, including 3 with severe burns. On the morning of the 21st, an explosion occurred at a shop in Taian, Shandong Province: it was initially identified as a liquefied gas tank leakage, resulting in 1 death and 12 injuries.
2. The latest bulletin of the violent beating incident at the Tangshan barbecue shop: Chen Mouzhi and others conspired to carry out illegal and criminal activities of online gambling and money laundering. Four beaten women suffered minor injuries (secondary) and minor injuries respectively. Five people, including the director of Lubei Branch of Tangshan Public Security Bureau, were investigated.
4. China's proposed legislation stipulates that persons punished for engaging in electric fraud may be prohibited from leaving the country for up to three years; the Ministry of Education: admission to the nearest place free of examination and the full implementation of the policy of "the same recruitment for citizens"
9. A couple in Zhejiang was suspected to have quarreled. His wife threw her child into the river. Eyewitness: mother has been taken away by the police.
10. Foreign media: due to strong opposition from domestic public opinion, Nepal held a meeting on the evening of the 20th and decided not to promote cooperation between the armed forces of Nepal and the United States under the framework of the "National Partnership Plan."
11. British media: due to the failure of British railway labor negotiations, the largest railway strike broke out in Britain in 30 years. 80% of trains will be shut down, 40,000 people will demand higher wages, and other industries may follow suit.
12. On the afternoon of the 21st, South Korea's first self-developed carrier rocket, the World, was launched. The launch was postponed twice 12 years ago, becoming the seventh home country to successfully launch a self-developed rocket. Yin Xiyue: the road to space opens up.
13. Foreign media: after the European Union withdrew its antitrust fine of $1.2 billion, Intel demanded $600 million in interest from the European Union. Twitter: the board of directors unanimously recommended that shareholders should pay compensation to senior executives through the merger agreement between the company and Musk.
14. Us media: after being sanctioned by the United States, China's chip industry is growing faster than anywhere else in the world
15. Putin: Russian troops have begun to take over the Smuri 500 air defense missile system. The first Salmatt intercontinental ballistic missile will be on combat duty at the end of this year; Russian central bank: it is possible for bitcoin to be used for international settlement