今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 10月31日
2022年10月31日 星期一 农历十月初七
Monday, October 31, 2022, the seventh day of the tenth lunar month
1. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs: The per capita disposable income of rural residents is 14600 yuan, with a real increase of 4.3%.
2. The newly revised Law on the Protection of Women's Rights and Interests was passed: it is clear that female employees shall not be restricted from being promoted due to maternity leave.
3, the newly revised animal husbandry law passed: engaged in breeding shall not be arbitrarily abandoned to deal with sick and dead livestock and poultry.
4. Hainan will set up a "green channel" for fresh agricultural products and implement 24-hour reservation for customs clearance.
5, Zhengzhou: Foxconn factory area did not occur severe infection phenomenon, the overall situation can be controlled, start the staff point-to-point return work.
6. Average daily loss 0.26 billion! China Southern Airlines, Air China, China Eastern Airlines three major airlines net loss 24.1 billion in the third quarter, revenue increased by 70% month-on-month.
7. WTT World Cup Final: Wang Chuqin defeated Zhang Benzhi 4:2 to win the men's singles championship.
8, Hainan Sanya official announcement: by 2035 to become the country's top tourist destination, investment will exceed 100 billion yuan.
9. The second total lunar eclipse in 2022 will take place on November 8, which will be visible in Beijing.
10. Musk ordered company-wide layoffs in the Twitter, and has asked managers to draw up a list of layoffs or lay off 50%.
11. World Meteorological Organization: There may be a "triple" La Nina event this winter, and the temperature may be unusually cold. Public Number: 365 Information Briefing
12. The second round of voting in Brazil's presidential election begins, and the former president and the current president will have a showdown.
13. Stampede accident in Ritaiyuan, South Korea: the death toll rose to 154, including 4 Chinese citizens, and the number of missing persons reported in Seoul increased to 4024.
14, India announced the extension of sugar export restrictions to the end of October 2023, or to push global sugar prices higher again.
15. Russian Foreign Minister: The leadership, including President Putin, is ready for dialogue with the West.
Fried and boiled are both ways to become delicious, so is refueling.