全国早报- 2022年10月15日 星期六 国际盲人节
National Morning Post: Saturday, October 15, 2022, International Day for the Blind
1, "WeChat brush palm payment" applet officially launched, WeChat online brush palm payment function, open a new payment mode
2, Wu Zunyou: the best way to prevent the sequelae of the new crown is to prevent the new crown virus infection;
3, forget 15 years of stock recovery after 10,000 change 500,000 Zhejiang Taiwan a party: I didn't expect to have so much money
4. National Health Insurance Administration: No consideration has been given to including dental implants in the scope of medical insurance payment.
5. Ten-year Health Monitoring: 13-year-old boys in rural areas grow 7.5cm in height and gain 6.6kg in weight.
6. Seven Chinese universities are among the top 100: The top 100 mainland universities are Tsinghua University, Peking University, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Zhejiang University, University of Science and Technology of China, Nanjing University
7. Ten cadres and public officials in Wen County, Longnan, Gansu Province were punished for concealing their itinerary.
8. The moon has been moving away from the earth for the past 2.5 billion years. It has been more than 40 meters away from us for more than 1000 years.
9. The report shows that the greatest sources of pressure for young people are career/study, money, and uncertainty caused by the epidemic; the Top3 cities with the greatest pressure on young people are Shenzhen, Suzhou, and Xi'an; Beijing and Shanghai are only ranked No. 8 and No. 10, while Chengdu is the most decompressed city
10. A string of shops in the northeast are forbidden to play with mobile phones. Each person is reduced by 10 strings. The shop owner: just point to turn over the table to earn money.
11. The 20th National Congress will open at 10: 00 a.m. on the 16th in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.
12. China will establish a mechanism for visiting and caring services for the elderly with special difficulties.
13. China's first local regulation on the protection of dark night stars will take effect on January 1 next year.
14. The heartbeat of a man in Beihai, Guangxi stopped for 1 hour. The doctor continued to rescue him successfully: during the period, cardiopulmonary resuscitation was uninterrupted.
Health: The incidence of cataract among people aged 60 to 89 in China is about 80%, and presbyopia usually occurs around 38 years old. In our country, including presbyopia, six kinds of middle-aged and elderly people are prone to blindness and should be paid attention. These six eye diseases include presbyopia, cataract, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, floaters and dry eye. The higher prevalence is presbyopia, cataract and age-related macular degeneration. According to statistics, the incidence of cataracts in people aged 60 to 89 in my country is about 80%, while the incidence of cataracts in people over 90 is as high as 90%; presbyopia usually appears around 38 years old, and the peak incidence is around 42-44 years old.