今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月29日
2022年9月29日 星期四 农历九月初四
Thursday, September 29, 2022, the fourth day of the ninth lunar month
1. Ministry of Transport: During the National Day holiday this year, small passenger cars with less than 7 seats (including 7 seats) will be exempted from highway tolls.
2. The fourth line of the West-East Gas Pipeline project officially started on the 28th. The total length of the pipeline is about 3340 kilometers, and the annual transportation capacity after completion can reach 100 billion cubic meters.
3, the 2022 edition of the "occupational classification" released: a net increase of 158 new occupations, the number of occupations reached 1639.
4. Shandong: Parents of infants under 3 years old each enjoy a total of not less than 10 days of parental leave each year. Public Number: 365 Information Briefing
5. From October 1, the third-level and second-level designated medical institutions in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region will be included in the scope of mutual recognition.
6. Tianjin: Schools are not allowed to employ personnel with criminal records of sexual assault and sexual harassment.
7. Henan has set up 20 "experimental areas for marriage custom reform": say no to high-priced bride price, and some villages require that the gift should not exceed 50 yuan.
8. Dayu County, Jiangxi Province: Purchase more than 10 new houses to run residential accommodation, etc., allowing developers to break through the filing reserve price for sales.
At noon on the 9th and 28th, a fire in a restaurant in Changchun killed 17 people and injured 3 others. It was initially determined to be caused by the leakage of liquefied petroleum gas tanks, and the corporate legal person has been controlled.
10. Three consecutive wins in the World Championships! The Chinese women's volleyball team swept the Japanese women's volleyball team 3-0.
11, prices soared, the UK electric car charging fee rose 42% in five months, close to the fuel car refueling fee.
12. The world's first all-electric passenger plane completed its first flight: it can carry 9 passengers and fly for 1 hour after charging for 30 minutes.
13. The U.S. Embassy in Russia advised U.S. citizens living in Russia to leave as soon as possible, and warned U.S. citizens to travel to Russia cautiously.
14. Latvia declared a state of emergency in several cities bordering Russia, lasting from September 28 to December 26.
15. The results of the referendum on entering Russia were announced. The approval rates were: Donetsk 99.23%, Lugansk 98.42%, Zaporozhye 93.11%, and Kherson 87.05%.
Persistence is more important than talent. Your persistence will eventually be beautiful!