今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月27日
2022年9月27日 星期二 农历九月初二
Tuesday, September 27, 2022, the second day of the ninth lunar month
1, three departments: new energy vehicles exempt from vehicle purchase tax continued to implement until the end of 2023.
2. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism intends to stipulate that business licenses should be obtained first for online concerts and other online performances.
3. "Autumn Tiger" Appears: High Temperature Weather Will Appear in Most Areas of the South during the National Day Holiday.
4. Chengdu 13-14-year-old school-age girls can be vaccinated with domestic HPV vaccine free of charge.
5. Anyang, Henan: Subsidy will be implemented for 9 new housing projects, and 50,000 yuan will be paid for each set of rural accounts.
6. Shenzhen: The e-sports club named "Shenzhen" and participating in the top league has the highest funding 2 million per season.
7. Tencent and Netease issued a notice on the restriction of games for minors during the National Day holiday: only one hour per day.
8. The first nuclear power heating project in Northeast China is about to start, which is more efficient than traditional coal-fired heating and has no carbon emissions.
9. Women's Basketball World Cup: China beat Puerto Rico 95-60 and advanced to the quarterfinals ahead of schedule.
10. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China and North Korea decided to restart the Dandong-Sinuiju port railway freight through friendly consultations.
11. A school shooting incident in Russia has caused 15 deaths and 24 injuries, including 33 children.
12, South Korea and the United States naval joint exercise launched, the United States nuclear-powered aircraft carrier and other more than 20 ships participated in the exercise.
13. U.S. Poll: Most Democrats do not want Biden to participate in the 2024 election.
14. Zelensky: The United States has aided Ukraine at US $1.5 billion a month to fight, and Ukraine has obtained advanced air defense systems from the United States.
15. Russian officials: men of the right age should not be allowed to go abroad; Russia's views on the possible use of nuclear weapons have not changed.
[Wei Yu] To do anything, one must first make clear the direction. Don't muddle along in confusion. Otherwise, one will suffer from hardship and become a subdue.