今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月13日
2022年9月13日 星期二 农历八月十八
Tuesday, September 13, 2022, lunar August 18
1. The Luding earthquake in Sichuan has killed 93 people and lost 25 people. Sichuan terminated the first-level emergency response of the earthquake and transferred to the stage of transitional resettlement and restoration and reconstruction.
2. Major discoveries! Chinese scientists have discovered that there is a high content of water in the lunar soil minerals of Chang' e-5.
3, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism: this year's Mid-Autumn Festival national domestic tourism 73.409 million person-times, down 16.7% year-on-year.
4. Hangzhou Chun 'an: The highest subsidy for buying a house is 50,000 yuan, and the price of more than 50 units for group buying activities will be reduced by 5%.
5. Beijing: 96 cases of infected people were reported in the three schools, which is three independent transmission chains.
6, Neijiang, Sichuan: Found that there has been no domestic Omi Keron variant.
7. Chongqing continues to extend the period of deferred payment of work-related injury insurance premiums until December 2022.
8. Xi 'an Police Notify "Tanzanian Men Harass Women in the Street": Detention for 7 days and leave the country within a time limit.
9. The wildfire in California has spread, with an area of more than 160 square kilometers. At present, only 10% fire is under control.
10. The support rate of the Kishida cabinet fell to the lowest value in his term. The issue of Abe's state funeral and unified education attracted public anger.
11, Japan's airport introduced waste oil fuel, Japan's waste oil purchase price soared.
12, Indonesia: Will consider buying oil from Russia to ease the pressure on Indonesia's rising energy costs.
13. Protests broke out in Austria, with thousands of people taking to the streets to oppose inflation and "suicide sanctions" against Russia ".
14. The Moscow Exchange further relaxed trading restrictions, trading stocks for nearly 14 hours a day.
15. Ukraine: The Ukrainian army has broken through to the Ukrainian-Russian border area and will continue to push forward.
[whispering] I want absolute efforts and overwhelming victory. I want all envious eyes and words of praise to gather on me. I want to tell the world: I'm sorry, I'm sure to win this one!