今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 9月1日
2022年9月1日 星期四 农历八月初六
Thursday, September 1, 2022, the sixth day of the eighth lunar month
1. The National standing Committee: support the demand for rigid and improved housing and promote bulk consumption such as cars.
2. National Bureau of Statistics: the total investment in R & D in China will be 2.8 trillion yuan in 2021, maintaining double-digit growth for six consecutive years.
3. The number of netizens in China is 1.051 billion, and the Internet penetration rate is 74.4%. The average online time per person is 29.5 hours per week.
4. The fuel surcharge for air tickets has been reduced twice this year, with an one-way reduction of 20 yuan from September 5. Official account: 365 Information Bulletin
5. Guangdong: 100% of the charging facilities in the highway service area of the province will be fully covered by the end of 2022.
6. Shenzhen: from 00:00 on September 1st, Lishen must hold a nucleic acid negative certificate twice within 48 hours.
7. Chengdu: the number of people infected with the current epidemic has exceeded 600, and many colleges and universities have adjusted the opening time again.
8. Jiangsu: the courses of "Labor" and "Comprehensive practical activities" are offered in the first to ninth grades of compulsory education, with no less than one class hour per week.
9. JD.com Airlines is officially in operation, and the coverage of express flights in "one place to send the whole country" has been increased to more than 95%.
10. A merchant in Daqing, Heilongjiang Province, who bought potatoes at a price of 1.20 yuan and sold potatoes for 2 yuan, was to be fined 300000 yuan, which the local said was reasonable.
11. Liu Xihong responded to selling fake bird's nests: apologizing for the previous cooperation company's inrigorous selection, and is willing to bear the refund and compensation costs.
12, Taiwan said live-fire mainland drones, Hu Xijin voice: the nature is very bad, serious.
13. The United States plans to push forward a US $1.1 billion arms sale to Taiwan, including 160 missiles, and the Chinese side has clearly warned that measures will be taken.
14. South Korea will abolish pre-entry nucleic acid testing requirements and fully liberalize entry from September 3.
15. Mikhail Gorbachev, the last leader of the Soviet Union, died at the age of 91 after a long period of serious illness.
[whispering] the wind is rising this autumn, and there will be a long time to come. I will know the world on the road and meet myself on the way.