今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 8月27日
2022年8月27日 星期六 农历八月初一
Saturday, August 27th, 2022, the first day of the eighth month of the lunar calendar
1. The National Development and Reform Commission: it is expected that about 20 billion of temporary price subsidies will be distributed to people in need from September to March next year.
2. All the open fires in Chongqing forest fires have been extinguished and have been fully transferred to clean-up guards.
3. The middle and high risk areas of Haikou in Hainan have been cleared, and the whole city has become normal prevention and control.
4. Nearly 8000 people have been reported to be infected in this round of epidemic in Tibet, and four cities have declared that the social face has been cleared.
5. Zhaotong, Yunnan stipulates that housing enterprises cannot "maliciously reduce prices" and set up "limit boards" for housing prices in many places.
6. Jinan: buyers with college degree or above can buy a house in the restricted area after a cumulative payment of social security for 3 months.
7. The Ministry of Communications interviewed four major freight platform companies, including Lala, and asked for the proportion to be disclosed to the public.
8, 15 years to tackle key problems! The world's first new variety of longan and litchi hybrid was born: named crispy honey.
9. The court granted compulsory enforcement of the fine of 240 million yuan imposed by the SFC on Leeco.
Liu Guoliang joined the board of directors of the World Table Tennis Federation.
Pakistan has declared a state of emergency: floods have killed 937 people.
12. The United States: 26 Chinese flights to China have been cancelled since September in response to China's circuit breaker and suspension of some flights. The Chinese embassy responded: extremely irresponsible.
13. Musk: the second-generation star chain to be launched next year can be directly connected to mobile phones, eliminating blind areas covered by signals.
14. Canada plans to return the remaining five turbines of the Russian Nord Stream-1, and the price of natural gas in Europe has fallen by 11%.
15. World Health Organization (WHO): 1 million people worldwide have died of COVID-19 this year, and 1/3 of the world's population is still unvaccinated.
Those who live in yesterday lose the past, those who live in tomorrow lose the future, and those who live in today have the past and the future.