今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 8月24日
2022年8月24日 星期三 农历七月廿七
Wednesday, August 24, 2022, July 27 of the lunar calendar
1. From today on, the high temperature in the south will gradually ease, while the cold air and precipitation in the north will bring relief.
2. Oil prices have fallen for five consecutive years. 92 and 95 gasoline will be reduced by 0.16 yuan and 0.17 yuan per liter respectively.
3. The Ministry of Education and other three departments: support the construction of 780 small scientific and technological courtyards in 68 units.
4. Chongqing informed that all the health codes of citizens in the central urban area from the Ming Dynasty were "orange codes", and the windows were automatically removed after a nucleic acid sampling was completed.
5. Hainan: the epidemic situation is generally good, and the number of newly reported infections has decreased for five consecutive days.
6. Typhoon "Ma an" made a head-on landing in Guangdong on the 25th, and the possibility that the strongest could reach typhoon level was not ruled out. Guangdong launched the emergency response of Fangfeng III level.
7. Yangtze River Delta Railway: the implementation of electronic ticket replacement will be promoted from September 1.
8. China has successfully launched the Innovation 16 satellite of the Chinese Academy of Sciences for scientific experiments, new technology verification and other fields.
9. The Chinese women's volleyball team beat the Philippines at 3:0 to win three consecutive victories in the Asian Cup and advance to the quarterfinals.
10. Japanese Diet members fleeing to Taiwan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: strongly condemns and will take resolute and effective measures.
11. The euro fell below 1: 1 against the US dollar again, hitting a 20-year low.
12. Japan may set up a full-time ambassador to NATO. Cymbal
13. Trump sued the U.S. Department of Justice over the search of the Sea and Lake Manor, saying the Federation violated his rights.
14. The United States plans to sign a new contract in September to supply switchblade 600 drones to Ukraine.
15. American media: the United States plans to stop paying for COVID-19 's testing, treatment and vaccine, and instead let insurance institutions and the public bear it.
[whisper] in the years of struggle, be worthy of every inch of time.