今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 8月9日
2022年8月9日 星期二 农历七月十二
Tuesday, August 9, 2022, the twelfth day of the seventh lunar month
1. The State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) has drawn up new regulations to increase the management of film remuneration and prohibit false propaganda of ratings.
2. Ministry of Transport: encourage the use of self-driving cars in scenarios such as closed bus rapid transit systems.
3. Internet Information Office: social networking and short video platforms should continue to investigate and deal with fraudulent information.
4. 18 nucleic acid positive persons were found in Lhasa, Tibet. Silent management is implemented throughout Xigaze, tentatively for 3 days.
5. Hainan: strengthen the confidence to win, set a clear goal, and achieve zero social clearance by August 12.
6. Shanxi launched the reform of the high school entrance examination system: the junior high school academic level examination will cover 12 subjects, with a total score of 850 points.
7. Longwan District, Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province plans to build a parenting-friendly society: a monthly subsidy of 1000 yuan per child for three children until the age of 3.
8. Guangzhou renews the detailed rules for the introduction of talents: full-time undergraduate students can settle down by participating in insurance.
9. Chinese and foreign researchers: a new zoonotic virus "Langyi" has been found in China, and 35 cases of infection have been known.
10. Authoritative German think tank: if there is a trade war with China, Germany will pay six times the price of Britain's "Brexit".
11. The eastern theater continues to conduct joint actual combat training in the sea and air around Taiwan Island.
12. A museum in London has agreed to return 72 cultural relics from Nigeria: it has been lost for more than 100 years.
13. Israel and Palestinian Jihad have reached a cease-fire agreement, which has killed 44 people, including 14 children and 4 women.
14. The Moscow Stock Exchange suspended yen trading and cancelled its status as trading collateral.
15. Russian media: the governor of Zaporoge state signed an order to hold a referendum on the region's entry into the Russian Federation.
[whisper] neither humble nor arrogant, generous, but do good deeds, do not ask the future.