商业早报-2022年8月6日 星期六 中国手机出货量或跌至10年来最低
Business Morning Post: Saturday, August 6, 2022
1. Kuaishou launched the "2022 Happy Rural leaders Project" to explore and support 1000 + rural entrepreneurs in the next 3 years.
2. Tiger continues to innovate the security application of AI, and the industry creates the first live broadcast real-time muffling system.
3. 2021 China big data platform public cloud market: Aliyun, Amazon Cloud Technology and Huawei Cloud ranked in the top three
4. Baidu Baijia cracked down on the behavior of mounting malicious diversion links and curbed network black ash production.
5. The patent for ele.me smart helmet is authorized to further improve the safety and security of riders
6. China China Train 12306 App bus ticket service has been added to 10 provinces, which now covers 30 provinces.
7. The State Drug Administration: the number of registered cosmetic products in China reached more than 1.6 million.
8. Guangdong: by 2025, e-commerce express will basically achieve no secondary packaging.
9. NetEase Yun Music upgraded the function of "listening to songs and knowing songs" to support the recognition of listening, humming and speaking lyrics.
10. Adjustment of domestic degree information inquiry and certification service: from "degree network" to "credit network"
11. Tencent classroom report: online vocational training has become a rigid demand for employment, and the number of learners increased by 50% in the second quarter compared with the same period last year.
12. Summer tourism continues to heat up, and the monthly intake of navigation department rights and interests of Alipay members has increased by more than 5 times.
13. Nearly 900000 people have applied for social work this year.
14. Summer tourism is hot. Experts say that front-line employees of tourism enterprises should be recalled as soon as possible, and tourism safety facilities and equipment should be inspected regularly.
15. Nearly half of the world's cultivated diamonds are produced in China, and Henan has become the world's largest producer of synthetic diamonds.
16. Canalys: tablet shipments fell for four consecutive quarters
17. Douyin e-commerce plans to suspend wine and travel business to add new goods and remove the stock of goods.
18. Mobile phone shipments in China may fall to the lowest level in 10 years. Research firm IDC said: there is a lack of product upgrades in the middle and high-end market segments.
Institution: the growth rate of global semiconductor sales has slowed for six months in a row.
20. The average daily number of tourists in Qinghai exceeds 200000 and ushered in a small peak in the tourism market.
21. Beijing three pilot projects, 35% down payment for elderly people with no houses and no loans.
22. Beijing plans to make a pilot loan for the elderly to buy a house: the minimum down payment is 35%, and the children can apply for a loan together.
23. China (Shanghai) prepared Food Industry Alliance was established in Shanghai.
1. IPad or all headphone holes may be removed, and USB Type-C may be used for charging and data transmission.
2. IPhone14 or simultaneous shipments from China and India
3. French research says that record surface temperatures in the Mediterranean Sea have "disastrous consequences" for marine life.